Seriously. Who can sleep?

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
I've spent the last two hours on my computer watching Walter Jones and Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson highlights on my screen. How did I ever do this the last time?

It's hard to imagine...In '06 I was 21 years old...

Now I feel like the youngest old man ever..Showing my girlfriend clips of Shaun Alexander and telling her how much this really means to me. For what it's worth. You're all my brethren. Rest well: For tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Absolutely no sleep happening. I down a small bottle of Crown tonight, and I'm ready to go. Cot damn!

Canhawks

Reaction score
Makes u wonder how the heck the players sleep,if I was in this game the adrenaline would already be flowing!

Jebediah-Hawkfan

Reaction score
Havent slept yet. Usual for me anyway. Just playing some KSP and thats about it.

Damn Insomnia

MrCarey

Reaction score
Guys, Russell is going to kill it tomorrow/today.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
been up since 3:30am ..Ready for game now!!GO HAWKS!!!

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Canhawks":11jglfei said:
Makes u wonder how the heck the players sleep,if I was in this game the adrenaline would already be flowing!

Horse tranquilizers.

A

Anonymous

Got about 6 or so hours last night. Woke up at 4:30 this morning (normal time during the week....) and couldn't fall back to sleep. Spent an hour and a half in bed so my wife could sleep a bit more until the dogs got us up an hour ago. Now the waiting game starts.

Go Hawks!!!!

Highlordb

Reaction score
I knew i would never sleep so I drank myself to sleep.....even then I am still up at 4am in full panic mode! ugh!!!!

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
I haven't slept for about two days but I got this. I'm relying on you guys for score confirmations should I start hallucinating.

seahawksny

Reaction score
I can't sleep. Seattle liberals that dont like football. They can sleep, Thats about it

GO HAWKS!!

Joshoeuh

Reaction score
I had all intentions of trying to sleep the day away today. Been up the last two hours and sleep isn't going to be happening again.

Guess I'll just watch all these pregame guys talk about Peyton's Super Bowl.

Largent80

Reaction score
Slept very well, but am wide awake now.

This is the day we FINALLY get that championship.