We win today if....

Renohawk

Reaction score
Two guys play their hearts out, Maxwell and Thurman. If Thurman can contain the slot and keep Welker's YAC to a min, I believe we have a great shot.

There hasn't been a lot of talk about these guys, but I think our road to victory is dependent upon their success in this game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkboi":27ow921x said:
We end up with more points than they do!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:
:D

I believe if our DBs/LBs can hold coverage for 2 to 3 seconds, our d-line gets to the golden boy and when that happens he folds like a paper airplane.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
We do us. Control what we can control. Take care of the ball and minimize mistakes. No drive killing penalties. We do that and they cant touch us!

Go Hawks!

Ruminator

Reaction score
This game should be extremely educational to the few dull-minded who remain in the world that the Seahawks are enviably talented, frighteningly tough and imposing, impressively formidable, and entirely capable of securing the Lombardi. Class will begin promptly at 6:25 eastern in East Rutherford.

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
1. We control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

2. We get Peyton Manning out of the pocket and on his butt.

3. Marshawn gets 100 yards + a TD.

4. We don't make mistakes.

5. Percy Harvin (no media is even mentioning him)

6. THE REFS LET US PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!

lsheldon

Reaction score
^^

7. We win the turnover battle

I'm glad there isn't a bigger media hype on Harvin. I think he's being over looked by a lot of people and that bodes well for us.

aawolf

Reaction score
8. If we limit penalties that kill our drives or sustain theirs. This is seriously my biggest worry.

pmedic920

Reaction score
lsheldon":138hvq8d said:
^^

7. We win the turnover battle

I'm glad there isn't a bigger media hype on Harvin. I think he's being over looked by a lot of people and that bodes well for us.

Come to think of it, #11 has been flying under the radar. Been mentioned a little bit, but not that much. In fact I've even kinda not been thinking about him much. The truth is getting him back for this game could be huge.
Wow, my mood just got better.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
if the refs are not super bowl XL quality.....
We can get long drives and cash in for 7's in the red zone.....
we can pressure Manning and hit him, even late if we have to at the start of the game, force him to make a mistake...
we contain Welker in the slot and cover the others like a blanket....
we destroy their run game like Gore 2 weeks ago...
Lynch does his thing....100 yds and we win imo.....
the o line holds up for than 1.2 seconds....
RW3 gets Percy involved early and then distributes to the rest of the weapons at WR...
Get Zach Miller involved.....

NO TURNOVERS!!!!

Penman96

Reaction score
I believe the offense needs to win thie one by dominating the Denver defense. We can't afford the 3 and outs that we gave SF and NO.

Manning will probably get his 20 points or so but if the Broncos end up with 40 minutes of possession time they can and will carve up a defense. As long as we keep our offense on the field, complete long drives, get Harvin involved, run effectively and hurt the Denver defense (I mean beat them senseless) and score TD's from the red zone this game is ours. It's far from the main topic of discussion by the media talking heads, but I believe our offense is key.