I literally hate Chris Carter

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hes a drug addict, has-been loser. claim to fame? 41-0 loss against giants in NFCCG. and I HATE THE NYG

TOPHawk

Reaction score
Yep.

Carter - "I know it's not professional and I'm supposed to be objective, but I just want Manning to win."

I've stopped watching ESPN. They have an extreme level of 'group think' going on when it comes to Manning and can't think clearly. Fox and NFLN seem to be far more balanced and objective.

HHHTGT

Reaction score
yeah, dude is an idiot. completely douche bag way of making his "pick"

Axx

Reaction score
Doug will have a ring and the carter wont.
Doug should be like "i googled you, it said zero superbowls"

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
TOPHawk":dwmfo3i7 said:
Yep.

Carter - "I know it's not professional and I'm supposed to be objective, but I just want Manning to win."

I've stopped watching ESPN. They have an extreme level of 'group think' going on when it comes to Manning and can't think clearly. Fox and NFLN seem to be far more balanced and objective.

Yeah that was terrible. ESPN is awful.

Onyx

Reaction score
Throwdown":71he0mhf said:
Hate him so much you cant spell his name right ;)

Actually Graduel Christopher Darin Carter cant spell his own name correctly. Probably accidentally spelled it incorrectly due to being on drugs .

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":163614zb said:
Seriously, what a d-bag. No need for that kind of shite.

Google my arse.
I did "google" him, ZERO Super Bowl rings, ZERO Super Bowl appearances, for someone that talks so much crap you would have thought he at least played in the SB.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Unfortunately Carter's opinion reflects most of America. They like Peyton, they don't like us as much... What are you gonna do? The national media has been ramming the Peyton story down their throats for weeks.

Actually I take that back, I like being the underdog, I like being in the minority. I'm not about being in the herd, part of the masses.

Carter is allowed to have his opinion, so after the game he's gonna be sad and disappointed. Good.

StealthHawk

Reaction score
He isn't the smartest one around, I mean, look at his upbringing. His parents forgot the "H" in his name!

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys listen to all of these washed up ex football players for. Is it just to get pissed off?

This is a guy that stated on Colbert report the Hawks would win, and now?

He (and all the others except McGinnis) are worse than all your ex's combined.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
This board's name should be re-named Harbaugh.NET. I've been a Seahawks fan since the first day they laced up their cleats, which makes me a die hard fan longer than most of the board has been alive. I've never seen a bigger whiney, oversensitive group of fans of anything in my life. Everything's an insult to so many of you people it's unbelievable. It really makes this board unreadable.

plyka

Reaction score
Axx":317z9qmr said:
Doug will have a ring and the carter wont.
Doug should be like "i googled you, it said zero superbowls"

I'd take the "big person route" and say: Chris Carter was one of the better regular season WRs in the 1990s. I have nothing but respect for him.

plyka

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":37gnqnql said:
Unfortunately Carter's opinion reflects most of America. They like Peyton, they don't like us as much... What are you gonna do? The national media has been ramming the Peyton story down their throats for weeks.

Actually I take that back, I like being the underdog, I like being in the minority. I'm not about being in the herd, part of the masses.

Carter is allowed to have his opinion, so after the game he's gonna be sad and disappointed. Good.

Let's be honest, Peyton Manning is the American Media's "Great White Hope." He is being billed as the mid western American, down the earth, humble, very smart. The Seahawks as a team, and Sherman and Lynch as their reps, are being billed as the Muhammid Ali --mean, physically dominant, want to kill the Great White Hope himself.

I don't think there is any racism involved, but it's humorous how this story is being billed.

plyka

Reaction score
MadSweeney":2ge7poc9 said:
This board's name should be re-named Harbaugh.NET. I've been a Seahawks fan since the first day they laced up their cleats, which makes me a die hard fan longer than most of the board has been alive. I've never seen a bigger whiney, oversensitive group of fans of anything in my life. Everything's an insult to so many of you people it's unbelievable. It really makes this board unreadable.

Good god. Just stop.

This is a FORUM where us Seahawk fans come to shoot the breeze with each other. We like the talk shit about others who hate on the team. This adds to the FUN. You are taking this stuff all too seriously here. This is ENTERTAINMENT and we are enjoying ourselves. Stop being the old man that tells the kids to get off his lawn.

And if it's so unreadable, then why are you clicking on a thread that says "I literally hate Chris Carter?" Obviously it's going to be a thread about how the OP hates Chris Carter. The great thing about freedom is that you have a choice what you click on. Among other things of course.

Seeker

Reaction score
old people want peyton,
the youth wants seattle.
this is an introduction for rw and these seahawks, they will all bow down after tonight.

lynch, wilson, harvin = Dawning of the age of Aquarius

prepare for video game numbers and kids from all around imitating RW3 for the next 12 years.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Boomer actually said "it seems unAmerican to cheer aginst Peyton" smh.

Seafan

Reaction score
Offensive players are pulling for Peyton. Defensive guys are picking the Hawks.