I'm losing it now.......

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It's gonna happen !!! Just a few more hours

droop828

Reaction score
enjoy the moment. everything is under control.

:th2thumbs:

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Dude, I feel you. I actually woke up in the middle of the night sick to my stomach. It still feels unsettled right now, my nerves are working overtime today. We can NOT lose this game. I've never wanted the Hawks to win a game more than I do today.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":3ngob732 said:
Dude, I feel you. I actually woke up in the middle of the night sick to my stomach. It still feels unsettled right now, my nerves are working overtime today. We can NOT lose this game. I've never wanted the Hawks to win a game more than I do today.

I woke up with an upset stomach as well, still hasn't totally gone away too.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I am oddly calm. Don't know why. Head says we've got this; weak, Seattle-sports-fan-for-life heart is second-guessing.

Eh, if they execute, they should win unless bad luck and bad refereeing are so tantamount that the '72 Dolphins or '85 Bears couldn't overcome it.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I was calm until I woke up. Had a coffee and a rockstar. Getting antsy now and watching all this hype about Peyton Manning being unstoppable is making me nervous. I am getting concerned about maxwell, thurmond, and Lane getting abused. Only thing keeping me sane is the thought of Harvin matched up on Champ burning him all day long.

samwize77

Reaction score
Cold sweets last night...anxiety ridden today. I have things to do but can't concentrate on any of them.

Polaris

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2wieuz3f said:
Xanax ... or vodka.

One or the other please. Not both. We'd like to have you around. :D

Seriously though, not both.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3bz0db6o said:
I was calm until I woke up. Had a coffee and a rockstar. Getting antsy now and watching all this hype about Peyton Manning being unstoppable is making me nervous. I am getting concerned about maxwell, thurmond, and Lane getting abused. Only thing keeping me sane is the thought of Harvin matched up on Champ burning him all day long.

The Broncos averaged 25 points against two sub-standard defenses in the playoffs (SD and NE).

If they can't score more than 25 against the Chargers and Pats, they will not score more than 20 against us.

On the flip side, there's no way with Harvin back and Beast on a roll that we don't score at least 24.

It's ours.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Still not worried, just want the game to start so I can watch our boys kick Peyton's ass.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Peyton is having a great season, but he is not unstoppable. Prior to this season, he is 11-11 in the post season with better teams surrounding him. He was a favorite to beat the Saints in the Super Bowl in 2008, but a good defense got after him.

Not afraid of Pey-Pey.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
I'm actually quite calm atm. I believe wholeheartedly that this team is the best in the NFL right now. They've already proven it to me in the NFCCG. The result of this game today won't change any of that, though I expect they'll win this handily. I'm just chillin', enjoying the ride.

I know it probably sounds strange, but this game has the feel of an exhibition for me. The whole nation's going to see what our team is made of and I'm looking forward to it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm just pissed not nervous. It's like everyone is ignoring that our defense isn't just going lay down like San Diego and New England or the fact that we have the best special teams without Percy Harvin or the fact that Percy will be playing. Or that this is the easiest defense we will have faced in weeks thereby leading me to wonder why people aren't realizing Wilson is going to go wild because they have nobody to contain him or rush him like Arizona, San Francisco, New Orleans and St. Louis.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":unggzp7l said:
I'm just pissed not nervous. It's like everyone is ignoring that our defense isn't just going lay down like San Diego and New England or the fact that we have the best special teams without Percy Harvin or the fact that Percy will be playing. Or that this is the easiest defense we will have faced in weeks thereby leading me to wonder why people aren't realizing Wilson is going to go wild because they have nobody to contain him or rush him like Arizona, San Francisco, New Orleans and St. Louis.

B..bu....but the Broncos have POT ROAST!!!

:pukeface: