and so it begins...

Rocket

Reaction score
the NFL Network is beginning to show it's bias... it's as if Roger owns an orange orchard or something.

Peyton this, Peyton that, everything Peyton.
Circular fan shots showing ONLY orange jerseys.

I'm having dejaVu all over again.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Yeah some of those selective shots, PFT reported that its clear the 12s outnumber Donkeys fans but they want to bury that lead. How are they going to explain it away if the desparity is apparent during the game?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
It's just the NFL promoting what they think casual fans want to see: Shots of "the good guys."

Don't care as long as the officiating is fair. Tomorrow, it'll be shots of the 12th Man if we're lucky. They can play the Imperial March over the video of the Seahawks.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1ie6quu7 said:
It's just the NFL promoting what they think casual fans want to see: Shots of "the good guys."

Don't care as long as the officiating is fair. Tomorrow, it'll be shots of the 12th Man if we're lucky. They can play the Imperial March over the video of the Seahawks.

lol I hope somebody makes a video like that if we win. I just did a youtube to see and came across this alternate version of the song. Comments say its not metallica but its still cool nonetheless

[youtube]pWOTg3LYFNI[/youtube]

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":3g9gg9f0 said:
Part of me is starting to worry there's not as many 12's as we'd like to think.

I don't care one bit as long as the team is there.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
It is very apparent.. On nfl network 5 out of 7 tabs were all Broncos. But it won't matter in about 6 hours or so when we see Wilson and the bunch holding the Lombardi. Visualize it. I can see it as if it has already happened.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Not watching any network TV until the game today. Watched Rain City Redemption (the entire series) and am now taking a brief break before watching the 12th Fan View of the NFC Championship Game. Figured no reason to subject myself to Broncos biased drivel.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the never ending train of fools they parade out on the show never includes a former Seahawk!