On the Precipice of Glory

Landhawk1

Reaction score
Having been there since year 1, game 1.....I can't express what this will mean to me but it feels like the time is at hand. I salute all the 12's and I believe we are about to be rewarded for our steadfast support of the Hawks!!

We are younger, stronger and more physical than Denver. I believe this will bear itself out in the second half and we will start to exert our will. After everything this team has been through this year, I've got the feeling they won't be denied. It's just our time and our turn. As the game winds down, I believe we'll have it well in hand. My prediction is we win by 2 or more scores(10 or more points).

Believe, my fellow fans. The moment of greatness is upon us. I've visualized RW hoisting the Lombardi on the podium. It's going to happen today...we'll all rejoice....the giant monkey will be dead and the pandomonium will ensue. The city will go crazy.

We've waited so long....the moment is nigh....tonight we will be world champs! To the Seahawks and all the 12's....I salute you!

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Today is the day brother GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!