Seahawks will score 40+ points today

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Yes, you can take this to the bank. Defense will score, Special team will score and offense will definitely score.
I know Manning can throw the ball and Broncos can score too. But I don't see them scoring 40 points on our defense. And I know our offense doesn't turn the ball over and our Special team has been special and will continue to be special.

Conclusion: We are winning this game.
That's my prediction and I'm sticking with it no matter what the experts (who have watched 3 Seahawks games all season) say. I don't give a &&&& about those talking heads.

Jebediah-Hawkfan

Reaction score
Would be nice to win in a major blowout. Havent seen a blowout in the SB in quite awhile.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I am almost ready to turn off this Manning pre-game show, sick of hearing it. I like your prediction! Wilson goes off and throws for 2, runs for another 1, Beast mode goes for 150, and Harvin takes one to the bank. Manning struggles and ends up being a non-factor. That would be the perfect slap in the face to all this Manning b'abber I'm hearing all morning.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm leaning that way, too. Something like 41-24. If I were not a Seahawks fan, and I looked at this matchup with disinterest in either team, I would be almost sure that unless the Seahawks made a bunch of unforced errors, we were heading for a comfortable Seahawks win, if not a blowout.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
dbsn2420":z4ficnye said:
I am almost ready to turn off this Manning pre-game show, sick of hearing it. I like your prediction! Wilson goes off and throws for 2, runs for another 1, Beast mode goes for 150, and Harvin takes one to the bank. Manning struggles and ends up being a non-factor. That would be the perfect slap in the face to all this Manning b'abber I'm hearing all morning.

I actually went to the Super Bowl and set the timer on my phone to sync with "Countdown to Kickoff" clock. I am not turning on the TV until the alarm goes off, playing the theme from Sherlock.

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
My prediction still holds.
Offense has scored.
Defense has scored.
Now we need a TD from Special Team.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Forget scoring 40. I will be happy if Denver scores 21 points in the second half/

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3kfzgkoj said:
My prediction still holds.
Offense has scored.
Defense has scored.
Now we need a TD from Special Team.

Frickin' Nostrahawkus you are!

Go SeaHawks!!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Godly prediction. You my man are my hero.

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I just had that feeling man ... This was going to be a complete team effort.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
What a prediction. I chalked it up to homerism, but you nailed it. I knew the team was capable of this, but I never expected it.