Warren Sapp lost $100k betting against Hawks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Serves him right. Manning has choked in every playoff except 1. How could you possibly bet on someone who's lost 11 (now 12) times?

djb28

Reaction score
Gee, I dont know why the stupid go broke?

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
LMAO at the Douche' bag. Shut your mouth Sapp, the greatest defense of all time just took this title and your money.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Clearly he has a history with bad decisions. Suck it Sapp! Poor house might be calling again if you don't seek help.

seadoc30

Reaction score
What about that other idiot boxer who betted 10 million against us? I really hope that's true.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Sapp has a gangsta rapper knocking on his door right about now so I hope he has the cash.

nategreat

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2wwpxjp2 said:
Sapp has a gangsta rapper knocking on his door right about now so I hope he has the cash.

Lol, yeah I know Sapp makes a lot of stupid decisions, but not paying up to Rick Ross would surely be the end of Warren Sapp as we know him. Definitely beyond dumb.

Kakaww

Reaction score
You know he was sweating that game out. Sitting there hugging a pillow, talking to himself in that goofy chuckle he does. Wonder what he will have to sell to raise the cash this time.

nategreat

Reaction score
Kakaww":p27toav8 said:
You know he was sweating that game out. Sitting there hugging a pillow, talking to himself in that goofy chuckle he does. Wonder what he will have to sell to raise the cash this time.

He could probably sell his left or right testicle on Ebay.

James in PA

Reaction score
F Sapp and every other NFL analyst who is clearly anti Seahawks and not doing their jobs by trying to be objective. How's Seattle's ass taste??

TruHammer07

Reaction score
im sure the lengthy list of creditors and borrowers on his bankruptcy filing would find this interesting. not exactly in the spirit using your jet of jail free card... howd he get 100k so quick?