Talking heads, take that!!!!!

Renohawk

Reaction score
First, you Collin Cowherd, don't come on your show tomorrow saying "your Hawks", you disrespected RW down the stretch and didn't think we had enough the past several weeks. So, eat that big piece of crow S&it.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Screw Cowherd and all the douches at ESPN.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I wonder if Merril Hoge will pick us once next year sure hope not.
His picks recently:
Rams, fail
Saints, fail
49ers, fail
Broncos, total fail

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Screw you too Schlereth. Go "mug" yourself!

chris98251

Reaction score
Dilfer said nobody could have predicted this, I disagree, Howie Long did as did many others, but they did it quietly with out a pile on the Broncos.

seadoc30

Reaction score
I can't wait for these radio hosts here in Denver tomorrow. It was just so funny how confident they were. They gave the Seahawks absolutely Zero, I mean Zero chance to even keep they game close. I mean how can a professional Radio host be this ignorant!

seadoc30

Reaction score
chris98251":1vohwzou said:
Dilfer said nobody could have predicted this, I disagree, Howie Long did as did many others, but they did it quietly with out a pile on the Broncos.

Adam Rank kind of predicted a blowout too.. Something like 34-14 Seahawks.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Their Excuse: Nobody could have predicted that ... Talking heads are paid to do what? What a joke these people are.

James in PA

Reaction score
Any media moron who picked us to lose this game by some ridiculous score like 34-17 can go f themselves. How often has this team lost by more than a single score over the past 2 seasons?? Huh?? Anybody in the media who picked us to lose big either hadn't done their homework or just had a personal grudge against us. Either way, it's unacceptable and they shouldn't be working as an analyst.