does this team go undefeated with a healthy Percy all year??

gmo

Reaction score
I'd say probably not, because it's been done exactly ONCE in the history of the NFL.

But it probably would have been close considering how narrow the 3 losses were.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
For sure, with Percy, we have an amazing offense.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I feel ya and your enthusiasm, but can't we just enjoy this moment? For a minute? I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for 37 years for this wonderful moment to happen. SB CHAMPIONS BABY!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

OP
OP
G

gmo

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2z0kn74y said:
I feel ya and your enthusiasm, but can't we just enjoy this moment? For a minute? I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for 37 years for this wonderful moment to happen. SB CHAMPIONS BABY!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

Trust me I'm going ape-(poop) like a little kid over the win. I've been waiting for this my whole life. I was just trying to say how unreal this team is with a healthy Percy Harvin in the lineup. We can dominate like very few teams in the NFL in YEARS can dominate when we are fully healthy. I'm absolutely enjoying the moment...

nategreat

Reaction score
Well, there are a lot of "ifs" considering how how the world works, and the butterfly effect and all of that. But if we are assuming that everything else happened exactly like it did in the games that were played, then yes, there is no question we are undefeated.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It doesn't matter.

The point of playing is to win the big game.

He helped them do that which means I have to change my username shortly.

Percy paid off.

Holy crap.