Man, that Super Bowl winner collection looks sweet!!

HawkEye

Reaction score
Just watched the Commercial in NFLNetwork...towel, Tshirt, cap and bluray of the game....This and a jersey with a Super Bowl patch and I will be a happier man!!

Exittium

Reaction score
I'm hoping now that we've won they'll put out elite with SB patches, but yeah saw the commercial and the wife looked at me and saw my grin, I'm def getting what they listed lol

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I already bought all of that stuff LOL!

I hope they come out with a Bobby Wagner jersey with the Superbowl patch on it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I've been waiting to hear our name on that annual commercial for 37 years. Brought a tear to my eye. Every year I've had to endure "..."hey (insert team name here) your team just won the Super bowl". This time, was our time. ; )

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HawkWow":3st42z6t said:
I've been waiting to hear our name on that annual commercial for 37 years. Brought a tear to my eye. Every year I've had to endure "..."hey (insert team name here) your team just won the Super bowl". This time, was our time. ; )

Me too. I got a Visa Gift Card for Christmas and I have been saving it with this commercial in mind. I said I would save it just in case the Hawks win so I can order all the stuff in the post-Super Bowl commercial.

I logged in to order it right away. Dream come true!

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
We get killed on shipping charges to Canada. Tried to order just the locker room shirt tonight and after shipping / duty would have been $52!! I'm going away to Vegas next week so I'll try to look for it there or at SeaTac if I'm lucky.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Anybody have an idea what is on the DVD.....just the game or a season highlights stuff???

HawkFan72

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":2ajrcnkx said:
Anybody have an idea what is on the DVD.....just the game or a season highlights stuff???

If it is the same as the other DVDs that come out every year, it is a season recap from NFL films.

The one they did for the Seahawks in 2005 (even though they didn't win the Super Bowl) is amazing.

If this one is the same, it will be even better because we won the Super Bowl.

But yeah, it is NFL Films highlights, so it is really good stuff and good quality.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2xzv8ywk said:
oregonhawkfan":2xzv8ywk said:

If it is the same as the other DVDs that come out every year, it is a season recap from NFL films.

The one they did for the Seahawks in 2005 (even though they didn't win the Super Bowl) is amazing.

If this one is the same, it will be even better because we won the Super Bowl.

But yeah, it is NFL Films highlights, so it is really good stuff and good quality.

Cool, thanx mann....just so pumped (and drunk) atm. Will definitely be getting that then.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Sports illustrated normally does something like this. Offering a commemorative book, dvd, shirt, and football. Anyone seen anything about that yet?

Latest posts