One of the best parts about this win for me

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Is the fact that the weather wasn't bad. Now the media and other fans can't just say we only won because of the bad weather in this Super Bowl.

We won it legitimately. No excuses.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
And the officiating was very good. The only thing I think a Denver fan could really complain about was the non-call on Earl Thomas against Julius Thomas.

Well, I also think it was a bad spot on Lynch's first rush from the one, but he punched it in anyway.

THE TABS

Reaction score
I thought PC's challenge on the spot of the ball should have been upheld. I thought Wilson got the ball on the chalk before the knee hit. Oh well, it didn't hurt us.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
THE TABS":3i0cec5n said:
I thought PC's challenge on the spot of the ball should have been upheld. I thought Wilson got the ball on the chalk before the knee hit. Oh well, it didn't hurt us.

I agree I thought it was pretty clear he made it.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":1kkoibkn said:
Non-call on OPI against Shoeless Dick. Or did Sherm slow down and commit DPI and get the non-call?

Sherm was playing the ball and going for the INT, that guy basically grabbed him from behind and saved the INT. Surprisingy non-call. But whatever, I'll always take the non-calls both ways, if thats the way the refs are calling it.