Mike & Mike calling this...

Laloosh

Reaction score
The best defensive performance in Super Bowl history.

Yeah, get used to it folks. They can't ignore what they just watched... Only Niner fans and the blind, deaf & dumb will continue to do so.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I wish it was only niner fans. I have family in Sacramento (niner fans) & in AZ (card fans) & the AZ family is worse than the Niner family. Still talking sh**, still trying to be relevant.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I feel for the Niner fans TBH. That 5 rings argument just became as insignificant as the percentage of their fans that remember them.

bhamhawk

Reaction score
Lady Talon":5iy1v28z said:
I feel for the Niner fans TBH. That 5 rings argument just became as insignificant as the percentage of their fans that remember them.

I guess you have a big heart. Nothing could make me feel for 9ers fans.

smerfy01

Reaction score
Mike isn't wrong. Never seen something like this against what is one of the true greats, at the helm of the most prolific offense in NFL history.

1 touchdown. Thats it.

our defense matched their offenses output. Hell our special teams did.

we will never forget this and neither will NFL fans around the country.

BASF

Reaction score
Lady Talon":3a3yyiul said:

Don't. The only Niners fans that actually know how this feels to have waited 30+ years to win their first Super Bowl were born in the 1940's. Most of them grew up watching championships and are front runners by nature.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Well I wasn't being entirely honest about pitying them. Still think a billboard should be erected near Levi Stadium with 1 Lombardi and the caption, "How many do you have...this CENTURY?"

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Lady Talon":2o6sglzh said:
No way.... After all the consant shit posted by trolls all over FB & the internet in general... EFF Them..

w00t

Reaction score
Lady Talon":14weecbj said:

Just tell them that the whiners haven't won a super bowl since the SEAHAWKS entered the NFC WEST division.

strohmin

Reaction score
Well we are 1-0 vs them in the playoffs, so we actually have 1 ring at their expense. Take those 5 rings and shove it.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":3a38trbe said:
I wish it was only niner fans. I have family in Sacramento (niner fans) & in AZ (card fans) & the AZ family is worse than the Niner family. Still talking sh**, still trying to be relevant.

Unfortunately the Cards do get to claim they're the only team that could be the Hawks at the CLink with HFA on the line.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
SeaWolv":1v268sim said:
JaiSeaSea":1v268sim said:

Unfortunately the Cards do get to claim they're the only team that could be the Hawks at the CLink with HFA on the line.

And if we were Niner fans, we would blame the whole Arizona loss on not having Harvin available, instead of a well executed Cards game plan.

hawker84

Reaction score
this was Douglas VS. Tyson beat down... nobody saw this coming...gotta admit feels pretty darn good.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Donkey fans were every bit as ignorant, classless, and whiny as the Niner fans I've seen around the interwebs. There are tons of them out there right now, complaining that this was the "worst officiated SB evar !" and whining about all the calls they didn't get. Earl Thomas got away with one call, and there was one DPI call on Thurmond where the ball was 5 yards OVER D. Thomas's head and they gave it to him....which evens out.

The tears of both are sweet.

As for the Niners fans that post here.....most of them I enjoy interacting with and they talk good football. So this isn't aimed at you guys.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Oddly, Niners fans that aren't super-nutty like the Webzoners are saying things like, "Now our rivalry has REAL meaning since we have two teams with past championships." That's an interesting angle to take. This definitely amps things up for next year.

Cardinals fans probably feel like Eagles fans in the NFCE; being the only team in the division without a Lombardi has to suck.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3tpk7rtv said:
Oddly, Niners fans that aren't super-nutty like the Webzoners are saying things like, "Now our rivalry has REAL meaning since we have two teams with past championships." That's an interesting angle to take. This definitely amps things up for next year.

Cardinals fans probably feel like Eagles fans in the NFCE; being the only team in the division without a Lombardi has to suck.

Whos going to tell them their championship is irrelevant NOW since it was how many years ago.

BciS1MwIgAAltoe

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2tp6vzhw said:
The best defensive performance in Super Bowl history.

Yeah, get used to it folks. They can't ignore what they just watched... Only Niner fans and the blind, deaf & dumb will continue to do so.

It was dominating, I remember the 07 Giants D totally dominating the Pats just as badly the difference was the Pats D actually showed up and kept it a game, where the Broncos D did not.

That all said was anyone truly shocked by your D performance? they shouldnt have been, I was shocked by how POOR denver's D did.

mikeak

Reaction score
SeaWolv":n9bq40mc said:
JaiSeaSea":n9bq40mc said:

If they want to discuss regular season games you should let them......