press conferences this morning with Carroll and others

niveky

Reaction score
I just watched the Pete Carroll morning presser and it was awesome.....I don't see how anyone watching that who wasn't a big fan of him wouldn't be after listening to that. Listening to the Malcom Smith SBMVP presser and it is pretty awesome as well. Think Wilson may be a bit later....love this coverage...too bad i gotta be to work in less than 2 hours.

The Radish

Reaction score
Up at 5am to do new members. Had to turn on the TV to be sure I wasn't dreaming last night. Also saw the presser.

Can't wait to get to coffee this morning to get even with some fans that gave me crap all season. Probably won't even show up,,,that would be typical.

:th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
Shane Falco":1j86gn0e said:
I haven't seen the presser yet, but I was browsing some other vids and saw this short one, pretty funny - Baldwin comes in on Sherm and tells the media that he is "mediocre". Sherm calls Baldwin "pedestrian". lol

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...eahawks-michael-bennett-doug-baldwin-talk-win

The funniest part of that entire deal was Cris Carter insisting he never said either of those things while Trent Dilfer was smirking in the back ground. lol

Boy Dilfer sure became a Seahawks fan the last couple of weeks.

:les:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Cris Carter needs to man up and admit he was talking out of his @$$. Those two touchdowns were both amazing plays and those "appetizer" wideouts each have more rings than Carter does now.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The Radish":2so804hy said:
Up at 5am to do new members. Had to turn on the TV to be sure I wasn't dreaming last night. Also saw the presser.

Can't wait to get to coffee this morning to get even with some fans that gave me crap all season. Probably won't even show up,,,that would be typical.

starting with that schmuck at the rehab area

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Last night, Carter also tried to say that they were 3rd and 4th on the depth chart and that they would be fighting to make the roster next minicamp. He's a complete tool. Give em credit you dbag

WilsonMVP

Reaction score

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Differ was pretty quick to dismiss the Hawks as a possible Dynasty though. He said he doubts we can keep this team together.

chihawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1o8yh80z said:
Differ was pretty quick to dismiss the Hawks as a possible Dynasty though. He said he doubts we can keep this team together.

I would agree with his point though. We are enjoying this one now and, sure, I hope that this is the start of a dynasty, but it won't be with all the same players. With the success that they have had now, they can't keep them all under the cap.

But on the other hand, if John and Pete can keep finding players in all rounds of the draft, then we have a whole different story.

The biggest problem is that the NFC West is so damn good. It's hard to roll through there like we did this year.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
chihawk":33i84je9 said:
brimsalabim":33i84je9 said:

I would agree with his point though. We are enjoying this one now and, sure, I hope that this is the start of a dynasty, but it won't be with all the same players. With the success that they have had now, they can't keep them all under the cap.

But on the other hand, if John and Pete can keep finding players in all rounds of the draft, then we have a whole different story.

The biggest problem is that the NFC West is so damn good. It's hard to roll through there like we did this year.

I dont think its going to be hard at all. Who on offense do we actually need. Wilson, Lynch, Harvin, Willson, Baldwin and Okung? I dont see anyone else that couldnt just be replaced easily. Just having Harvin, Baldwin, Willson and Wilson is a good young offense to build around. The line was nothing special this year. Then they can pour all the other money into the defense.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not greedy. I just wanted one Championship before my time on Planet Earth is up. Now that I've had a taste, of course I want more. LOL

The Radish

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1y5uoivv said:
The Radish":1y5uoivv said:

starting with that schmuck at the rehab area

You're right Bobby, he was on vacation last week but the wife is scheduled to have him tomorrow. lol

Latest posts