I was at the game last night and.....

seabowl

Reaction score
It reminded me so much of the 2006 NFCCG. The place was rockin, so loud when Denver was on offense. The Sea-Hawk and LOB chants were going on from beginning to end. So much so that it sounded like the game was being played at the Clink. The Denver fans looked in utter shock at how loud we were. This game was won by not only the players but the Hawk fans. The safety was scored by the 12's as evidence by Mannings and the center's comments that they could not hear. I'm still in a state of shock today and it will take a while to sink in but we can finally say we are Champions!!!!!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Peyton and his center said the first snap was due to crowd noise, so you did the 12's proud!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
So Proud of every 12 that went to the game. It sounded like a home game for every team other than us in that stadium.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I can't wait for pictures from fans in the stadium start popping up.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I have followed many successful teams at all levels in my time, and have never seen such crowd support, but even better yet, have never seen a fan base so appreciated by the team.. The team entering the field from the tunnel carrying a 12 flag, amazing show of appreciation. When the game is over, players and coaches never fail to mention the 12.. Rarely do teams show such support for their fans...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Football Gods decided to right the wrong of SBXL* in dramatic fashion! The players and 12's DOMINATED from start to finish!

JonRud

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":mcjt87ws said:
I can't wait for pictures from fans in the stadium start popping up.

Uploading mine now.....

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
My wife has a friend from high school that was at the game. He said that during the commercial time outs the Seahawk fans in the crowd we constantly shouting Sea! Hawks!, chanting LOB! LOB! after every great defensive play, etc. The Broncos fans were deflated by comparison from the first whistle and some commented about how they only wished their fans could come together like that.

The 12 traveled, and the 12 did what they did all year. Kudos to every one of our brothers and sisters who were there!

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3sxvso5g said:
My wife has a friend from high school that was at the game. He said that during the commercial time outs the Seahawk fans in the crowd we constantly shouting Sea! Hawks!, chanting LOB! LOB! after every great defensive play, etc. The Broncos fans were deflated by comparison from the first whistle and some commented about how they only wished their fans could come together like that.

The 12 traveled, and the 12 did what they did all year. Kudos to every one of our brothers and sisters who were there!

The Broncos fans and team were lost, didn't know what hit them with the 12's being sooooo loud. Right before the game started on the screen the announcers asked for each fan base to cheer separately to see who was louder. It was very very clear at that point that the Broncos were playing against the 12's. I sat next to 2 Bronco fans and I could see the worry on their face once the 12's screamed when asked to by the announcers. Visually you could see a lot of bright orange in the stands but that was only probably 25%. Most of the rest of the crowd, probably 50%, were 12's. Just a crazy atmosphere.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman commented on how loud the Seahawk fans were and that they had never heard that at a SuperB Owl before.

mikeak

Reaction score
Donn2390":1t8rwhjl said:
I have followed many successful teams at all levels in my time, and have never seen such crowd support, but even better yet, have never seen a fan base so appreciated by the team.. The team entering the field from the tunnel carrying a 12 flag, amazing show of appreciation. When the game is over, players and coaches never fail to mention the 12.. Rarely do teams show such support for their fans...

The fans clearly impacts opposing teams at home. We end up talking about false starts and delay of games / time-outs but that is not the big win. The big win is the inability to audible in an effective way when playing at Clink. It is a HUGE advantage to the Seahawks.

The team knows that getting 6-8 wins at home continues to put the team on path to home-field advantage. The fans will continue to help the building of a dynasty and people are talking about how other teams will steal from PC - I say the next stadium will try incorporate design elements from Clink (it won't be enough)