A message from SharkHawk

The Radish

Reaction score
Thought you'd all want to know he saw the game.

What a great day eh Les! I hope you are enjoying it. Thanks for being such a big support of the team and the greatest board to discuss it. I think we found the key. If I don't go to the board and post and am sick we win! So for that...you're all welcome! ;)

I wish my dad had lived to see it, and Cheinhill and so many other wonderful people. I feel extremely blessed that I got to see it. My ten year old decided he loved football last summer and watched every game with me and now we win. What luck that kid has! His first year as a football fan and he wins the Super Bowl! It was more special to me because he was right there with me, holding my hand many of the games and sitting still next to me to not cause me pain. What a trooper. He was crying at the end of the game because he was happy for all of us. My little Ben is a keeper.

I hope you guys all enjoyed it. You've earned it!

Jon

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Thanks for putting his message on here Les, awesome he got to watch and enjoy the game with his family!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Great stuff! I'm glad that Jon got to spend that special moment with his son. Best wishes to him and his family.

mikeak

Reaction score
Thanks for the post and hopefully now games will be more a calm entertainment :)

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Thats really touching. I hope he will be ok, but I'm sure glad he got to share that with his family.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":qmcal7c8 said:
Thought you'd all want to know he saw the game.

What a great day eh Les! I hope you are enjoying it. Thanks for being such a big support of the team and the greatest board to discuss it. I think we found the key. If I don't go to the board and post and am sick we win! So for that...you're all welcome! ;)

I wish my dad had lived to see it, and Cheinhill and so many other wonderful people. I feel extremely blessed that I got to see it. My ten year old decided he loved football last summer and watched every game with me and now we win. What luck that kid has! His first year as a football fan and he wins the Super Bowl! It was more special to me because he was right there with me, holding my hand many of the games and sitting still next to me to not cause me pain. What a trooper. He was crying at the end of the game because he was happy for all of us. My little Ben is a keeper.

I hope you guys all enjoyed it. You've earned it!

Jon

Feels so good to finally get this one for guys like SharkHawk and Cheinhill and all the fans really. It's a special moment in history and I hope that most of the fans took the time this year to enjoy every moment they could, and those who didn't, now is the time to reflect upon what a great year this has been and enjoy this moment. They are not common and should be soaked in whenever possible. Enjoy the moment guys, there will never be another First Super Bowl Championship.