Who is going to the parade?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
My wife wants to, but I am struggling with the crowd we'd have to deal with since we're coming from out of town. I can't imagine we'd get much of a view

davidonmi

Reaction score
Unfortunately will only catch the last hour and a half. Likely won't get much of a view

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I'm flying in Tuesday morn should be a blast wouldn't miss it for anything!!

OP
OP
HawkMeat

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":345jlb6z said:
I will be there with my 6 year old munchkin along for the ride.

Bella
That is rad!

My five year old was busy wearing my Tate jersey and my 2 year old chanting seahawks all evening. I wonder where we will have to park.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Would love to make it up there. but I have mid terms this week.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Careers!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I know that Les would love to be there...so would Lymon. I might have to represent the "geezers" of .net. That route is going to be hard pressed to get 100,000 people in there...might have to fill the stadium, too!

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Man, I wish I could. If it was next weekend, I would for sure, but I already took today off and live 3 hours away. So bummed about that part. But hey, SB CHAMPIONS!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No way in Hell am I missing that. I may have missed the actual game in person but there is no way in Hell I will be missing the parade. Already got the day off approved from work. The wife and I are going.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Got the best text ever from my boss this morning "I gave you guys Wednesday off". It wasn't like I was going to come in anyways, but still...at least I won't get written up

ManBunts

Reaction score
My boss was smart enough to hold a meeting Monday morning and flat out say "Just go. First Championship in Seahawks history. Just go"

ManBunts

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":xc0radrr said:
My wife wants to, but I am struggling with the crowd we'd have to deal with since we're coming from out of town. I can't imagine we'd get much of a view

If you're worried about crowds and driving in from out of town, the parade starts at 4th and Denny. It's far enough north of Downtown that I can seeing it being the least packed. I'd recommend coming to the beginning of the route. Park somewhere in the SLU area, walk a few blocks, that way you can escape easy.