A Thank You to the .NET's

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Mods, please forgive me if this is redundant or misplaced.

As we bask in the glory of our 1st **official NFL World Championship, I just wanted to take a moment to thank and show appreciation to our .NET community. For years I have come here for opinion, insight, news, 'what if's', and debate. I've turned to .NET for solace, commiserating, wishful thinking, strategizing, hoping, and celebrating. As have many, I have primarily been an observer, adding to the board discussions occasionally, and disseminating what I absorb to my colleagues at work and in other social settings. The generally high level of discourse, the depth of insight, and nuanced opinions of so many make this the richest sports community I've had the fortune to find and be a part of.

I'm not trying to big-time all our 12's, or claim some odd superiority, but everyone loves a winner so all the 12's are out in FORCE right now. What I appreciate about the .NET's is your presence in both the ups and the downs. As we stand on the precipice of a potential legendary Seahawk dynasty, the knowledge that this community will exist regardless of what the future may bring brings a smile to my face.

Should we achieve legendary dynasty status or somehow tragically return to wallowing in mediocrity over time, we are the .NET's! (Sure it doesn't have the same ring as 'the 12's', but to those who know our .NET community, I have no doubt it rings sound.

:icon_new: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :icon_new:

**official: SB45 remains tainted, unfinished, and thus unclaimed in my mind.