1st Post of Many - Thanks for Being my Support Group

cgfcgf

Reaction score
I have been a reader (lurker?) for the past 2 and a half years. I found this board after I stopped reading the one at the Seattle times (lots of personal wars if I'm remembering right). It was nice to come here each Monday the past years and get the general pulse of Seahawk Nation. From insightful game analysis to the football sky is falling to how nervous are you to what game rituals to best memories, worst memories, or remembering ones who didn't get to see yesterday.
I have no rhyme or reason for my fanhood. I live in Connecticut. My father and older brother weren't that into sports. I picked Seattle a long time ago (let's just say Ive lived from Kenny Easley to John L. Williams to Jacob Green to the dead space in the late 90's to the Holmgren years to yesterday). I don't get to discuss Hawk football intricacies with people here because it's Giants, Jets and Patriots Country.
Anyways, very enjoyable to have read the board for he last 2 years and now my flood of posts can begin because we are SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS !!! (still doesn't feel real).