Can anyone really question PC/JS ever again?

lukerguy

Reaction score
They took the least talented football team and transformed them into the most talented football team (by a long shot) in 4 years.

No one is perfect, but they've been correct about players far more than they've been wrong. Anyone can be 100% correct in hindsight. Did they know Percy was going to have the hip issue? No.

I hope in the future, whenever things don't look great. People can think for a second and remember how much they've done for the city and franchise.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Absolutely you can doubt decisions they have made/will make. No one is correct 100% of the time. But you don't need to be to win a championship.

"In PC/JS I Trust" has never been more relevant.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, we'll see how this transpires. It certainly looks good now, but there are some tough moves and choices coming up.

I want to see how they hold the team together for a few seasons.

But then, I'm usually a bit more reticent to praise or criticize overly quickly.

themunn

Reaction score
i take exception with you calling us the least talented team

remember, despite all the dark days of ruskell and that year of Mora

we still weren't the Rams, and for that we should be thankful

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sutz":33uvabt9 said:
Well, we'll see how this transpires. It certainly looks good now, but there are some tough moves and choices coming up.

Wat

We just won the SB, there is NO "see how this transpires." It already transpired, with a freaking championship.

/discussion

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2jdt01ft said:
sutz":2jdt01ft said:

Wat

We just won the SB, there is NO "see how this transpires." It already transpired, with a freaking championship.

/discussion

Lol. Exactly!!

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
themunn":343xte3h said:
i take exception with you calling us the least talented team

remember, despite all the dark days of ruskell and that year of Mora

we still weren't the Rams, and for that we should be thankful
That's true, the lions were bad that year as well. I guess I should have said, the least promising roster if you consider young talent. The Rams and Lions sucked but they had some blue chip prospects. We really had no one.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Nope. Less than 40 coaches have ever won Super Bowls. He has my support for as long as he is coach.