Small Favor...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone who attended the game who snagged some of that confetti and wouldn't mind parting with a few pieces, I would be most grateful.

samwize77

Reaction score
Ah hell Todd...that would have been so frieken cool to have! But I'm not the one to ask, hell, I forgot to DVR the game...much less grab some of history!....lol!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I'll bump then. :D I don't need a ton of the stuff, I would be happy with a few blue and green confetti just for a memento. Anyone? Pretty please?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
tooshort":i60drdx1 said:
People were looking at me like I was crazy as I was filling a pocket with paper hawk treasure...I got ya covered once I'm back from Ny

Thank you my man! 12's helping 12's!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
tooshort":1eplj8ym said:
People were looking at me like I was crazy as I was filling a pocket with paper hawk treasure...I got ya covered once I'm back from Ny

I'll buy a blue & green set from you if you don't mind. PM me a price.

tooshort

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1gh7u3nb said:
tooshort":1gh7u3nb said:

I've got a bunch of close friends that want some, after that whatever's left is up for grabs...there wasn't a ton that made it into the seats and a lot of it was ruined when it hit beer soaked concrete. I was scavenging what had stuck itself to seat backs and haven't done any kind of count. When I know what I have left I'll let people know what I can part with.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
tooshort":32j4lztc said:
SonicHawk":32j4lztc said:
tooshort":32j4lztc said:

I've got a bunch of close friends that want some, after that whatever's left is up for grabs...there wasn't a ton that made it into the seats and a lot of it was ruined when it hit beer soaked concrete. I was scavenging what had stuck itself to seat backs and haven't done any kind of count. When I know what I have left I'll let people know what I can part with.

NP! I understand, only if you're able and willing to part I'd be happy to accept. :)

What an experience!