Anyone else dealing with this???

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Since the end of the game I've been doing random fist pumps, and have a perma-smile on my face I've been told. 8)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I danced a little bit while I was alone in my apartment...and my hometown is the town from Footloose.

samwize77

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1rsmpklz said:
Yes, I've been doing this off and on all day. Oh, and I've teared up several times as well.
Just awesome isn't it :thirishdrinkers:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have been screaming out FXXK YEAH! and SEAHAWKS! Like Tourette's guy. Every once in a while dropping a HARVIN. People are starting to get scared. Well, the family and one of the cats.

bruiserwoods

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been doing fist pumps whenever I see a 12 flag during my travels today...my arm is sore! :D

Even now, it hasn't set in that the Hawks won the Super Bowl. TV and radio is nothing but Seahawks, and I love it!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I know I literally fell asleep with a smile on my face and I don't know if I've ever done that before. I don't know what to do with myself. Guess I'll just go watch the game again.

Exittium

Reaction score
I've been avoiding sports sites for the most part because now they've turned their articles into how the seahawks ruined SB 48

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I just keep telling myself:

We will always live in a world where the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions. It can never go back now.

I can't stop smiling.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Every five minutes I get the biggest grin on my face and an uncontrollable 'woop'.

Chapman

Reaction score
We are still in New York and all of us 12's are still wearing our gear.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am also in the Perma Grin phase. The Seattle Seahawks won the fricking Grand Daddy.

I was worried that I was dreaming for a while.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":25whmbpv said:
Since the end of the game I've been doing random fist pumps, and have a perma-smile on my face I've been told. 8)

Oh crap. I totally did it yesterday. I even threw in a lunge with the fist pump.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2v4iajym said:
Yes, I've been doing this off and on all day. Oh, and I've teared up several times as well.

I teared up yesterday listening to sports radio all morning.

Every time they played a Raible highlight, or said "you're listening to 710 ESPN, home of the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks", I just got choked up.

Also, listening to all of the player interviews. Especially when Sherm said he was headed to the podium, felt a tap on the shoulder and it was Manning asking how he was doing.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol I get a big ol' green every time I see, or hear the words "World Champion Seattle Seahawks" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!