Kudos to the moderators

Happy

Reaction score
These guys did a great job of making .net a place where 12s from all walks of life could come and talk about Seahawks football. The Moderators worked tirelessly to make .net a good place to be even with the flood of insanity that comes with months of being in the national spotlight and playing in the Super Bowl.

Please put your hands together for:

AbsolutNET
The Radish
Seahawk Sailor
JSeahawks
chris98251
ivotuk
Houstonhawk82
Throwdown

Great work guys, and thank you.

-steve

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kudos guys and I mean it. I know they've all had to kick my ass back in line at one point or another, and 99.9% of the time I had it coming. Enjoy the Lombardi fella's, you've more than earned it dealing with us yahoos. 8)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers! Bravo to each and every one of the volunteers/admins of .NET. The true lifeblood.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Even throwdown??? are you sure??? Just kidding. You all make this place the best to be and learn. When other boards come here to see what is going on, I am sure they leave amazed at what we have here. That is of course thanks to the Mods. Be happy....and enjoy the win and parade. :)

Jville

Reaction score
Happy":3vayifdm said:
These guys did a great job of making .net a place where 12s from all walks of life could come and talk about Seahawks football. The Moderators worked tirelessly to make .net a good place to be even with the flood of insanity that comes with months of being in the national spotlight and playing in the Super Bowl.

Please put your hands together for:

AbsolutNET
The Radish
Seahawk Sailor
JSeahawks
chris98251
ivotuk
Houstonhawk82
Throwdown

Great work guys, and thank you.

-steve

Outstanding! :th2thumbs: Thank you! And to think there is so much more to come.

The rest of us should really pony up and provide all of you hard working moderators with ..... free Tylenol for a year.

Msfann

Reaction score
You guys did an awesome job of keeping things in line without being jerks about it. I'm sure was not a very easy thing to do.

I didn't see one moderator get upset when having to close 5000 new threads daily about things that were already being discussed in other threads. That right there is amazing.

RockHawk

Reaction score
You guys deserve every thank you that comes your way, and mine's the most heartfelt. Much appreciated brothers, enjoy your championship mod titles!

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Hear, Hear, guys! Y'all are among the best crew in the league, if not the best. All the respect in the world!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Modding is a crappy, thankless job that I would want no part of. OK, it's not *entirely* thankless, because, well, thanks! Y'all do a fantastic job, and I appreciate all the work you do to make the environment here so awesome.

Cheers!