If you could choose is this way you wanted to win

Northhawk

Reaction score
I've heard a couple times now from Hawk supporters that they are glad we won but would have enjoyed a closer game, even a comeback win for the Hawks.

I can understand that from someone who isn't a Hawks fan who just wanted to watch a good game but last night was a beyond my wildest expectations as a Hawks fan.

First of all, I couldn't take a close game or, heaven forbid, a come from behind victory. I would have had a cardiac.

Second of all, if it was close, the "experts" and non Hawks fans would have pointed to a couple plays that should've gone the other way but for luck or bad calls. They would said Manning got robbed.

No, the only thing better would have been if we scored on those two field goals and Lynch ran for 225 yds and a couple more TD's. Okay, go crazy and Hauschka does a fake and runs one in.

But last night's result was perfection enough for me. What would you have wanted to see different -- if anything.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Nope this was perfection, best offense of all time? Please meet the Seattle Seahawks!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
This game left no doubt and our defense proved how good it was

Vpk0718

Reaction score
If it had been any other team I might have wanted a bit of a closer game.

But against Denver, and the best offense in NFL history? The only way this would have been better is if it had been a shutout.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't change a thing.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Leave No Doubt

It makes that wake up call to the rest of the league a little more painful, especially to our rivals. This was such utter and complete domination, that it can't in any way be dismissed or ignored. They can treat it with silence or excuses publicly but, in their hearts, they know.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Perfect from start to finish. I wish we had stopped the 2 point conversion though. My wife would have won some $ in our superbowl square pool.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Leave no doubt. Think anyone rational person watching that doubts which team is better?

Neither do I.

samwize77

Reaction score
Its was near as you can get to perfection :) LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

mikeak

Reaction score
49thHawk":181dkgw3 said:
Second of all, if it was close, the "experts" and non Hawks fans would have pointed to a couple plays that should've gone the other way but for luck or bad calls. They would said Manning got robbed.

I couldn't have handled this. After hearing how Seahawks fan should be quit for talking about how we were robbed in 2005 we would have heard how everyone else said Denver got robbed. We would have had to listen to crap like Harbaugh last year about holding not called blah blah blah blah

Football down their throat, pedal to the metal, run them out of here. I got enough excitment in the NFCCG......

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Beat the Niners in the most dramatic game in Seahawks history at CLink and then LEAVE NO DOUBT on the biggest stage in the world??

You kidding me? You couldn't have scripted this better if you tried. This was the perfect end to the most magical season in Seattle sports history.

Exittium

Reaction score
I prefer how we won, any hawks fan saying otherwise is either A. just a fan of football and happened to root for the wrong team, B. A fan of football rooting for the Hawks and thought it was going to be close, or C. a Bandwagon fan of the hawks that can't appreciate the everything we've been through this year with injuries to the offensive line, to everything in our organizations history.

kidhawk

Reaction score
When it comes to Super Bowls in general I wish they were all super close, down to the last minute games. When it comes to Seahawks Super Bowls, I hope they are all EXACTLY like this one was, from now on

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I had my nail-biting last play finish vs. SF. I was very happy with the blowout.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
49thHawk":gixfr2wp said:
I've heard a couple times now from Hawk supporters that they are glad we won but would have enjoyed a closer game, even a comeback win for the Hawks.

[youtube]Ob3BfIgI9o4[/youtube]

1. No doubt whatsoever as to the better team on the field that day, or in the NFL this year. Period.

2. 60 minutes of heart palpitations and sweat and grinding teeth and years off my life avoided.

3. One of the most fun, relaxed, and enjoyable Seahawks games in my entire 38 years of Seahawks fandom.

bruiserwoods

Reaction score
Would not change a thing, but if they would have shut the Broncos out those comparisons with the 1985 Bear defense would have been a real thing.

After reading all the "Peyton is gonna drop 30+ on the Hawks" talk, I really wished Seattle would blow them out. No idea it really would happen!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'd have much preferred a 46 point margin, if we're being honest. 1 less TD for Denver and 1 more FG for Seattle. Ah, heck, let's make that 1 more TD for Seattle to get an unbreakable 50 points.

Latest posts