Superbowl XLVIII Raible Highlights

Cyrus12

Reaction score
thanks...for whatever reason the video was choppy for me but it sounded awesome!! super bowl champs...never gets old!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thank you for linking to these every week, Sventity. I look forward to the link every week and this has been one of my favorite parts of the season.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Man. Chills. We absolutely dominated, crushed Denver into a pulp. And the scary thing is, watching those highlights, the game wasn't even as close as the scoreboard indicated. We were a couple hair-breath's tackles away from 56 points, or even 63 points. Harvin would have scored easily on that run if his foot hadn't brushed the sidelines when he spun around, and Baldwin was a shoestring tackle away from a touchdown early too. Add a recovery on that safety for a touchdown, and Denver is down 21-0 early in the first instead of down 8-0. They dodged some massive bullets early and often, and still the hits kept coming. And we let up and didn't score late when we could have chipped in a couple of field goals.

And Raible's calls never, never, ever get old.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I can't thank you enough for doing this, I have been looking forward to it every week!

Exittium

Reaction score
hmm weird for me the video doesnt even bother to show up no matter how much i reload or clear anything

EDIT: I just downloaded and its amazing (works now obviously to)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1089gqls said:
Man. Chills. We absolutely dominated, crushed Denver into a pulp. And the scary thing is, watching those highlights, the game wasn't even as close as the scoreboard indicated. We were a couple hair-breath's tackles away from 56 points, or even 63 points. Harvin would have scored easily on that run if his foot hadn't brushed the sidelines when he spun around, and Baldwin was a shoestring tackle away from a touchdown early too. Add a recovery on that safety for a touchdown, and Denver is down 21-0 early in the first instead of down 8-0. They dodged some massive bullets early and often, and still the hits kept coming. And we let up and didn't score late when we could have chipped in a couple of field goals.

And Raible's calls never, never, ever get old.

Even our only punt was because of stupid holding penalty. Wilson had that 20 yard run wiped out. Lynch ALMOST busted a long run too which would of been HUGE. I bet we would of make another Beastquake haha

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
That was all kinds of awesome. Great work.

As other have said it's hard to think of ways to thank you for these vids but if you are ever in England you can sleep with my girlfriend.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Warren Moon's quick "Boom" on the first Chancellor hit made me giggle. He lets another "Whoa!" on the Lynch 18 yard run.

Soooooo many chills. I didn't notice in the original broadcast that after Percy breaks free, his eyes go to the scoreboard to check for defenders. I know that's standard procedure, but it's still awesome considering how fast he's moving.

Thanks so much sventity.

djb28

Reaction score
geez, gone already. Greedy network!

Latest posts