The scary thing about this team

BamKam

Reaction score
Don't tell 49ers fans that. According to them this is the last year we could do anything before we start to spiral downward (unless we keep taking our PEDs!)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ya I said that in one of the earlier threads Sunday night. Assuming Harvin plays all of next season, our offense is about to EXPLODE

theascension

Reaction score
I still doubt the offense will 'explode'. The defense will be at worst be as good (let's not forget they were GREAT last year except in inexperience finishing).
I think just so slightly better with more experience and make a clear argument for best ever if they can back that up with few losses.
Pete Carroll is just too conservative ball wise 95% of the time to have us putting up 400 yards every game. And that's OKAY.
Like he said after the game if Wilson 'needs' to put up 400 yards in a game they'll put him in that position but generally you don't want that (more risky turnover wise).
I think it will be a bit more efficient and will 'explode' if it has to. We also might see some explosive special teams plays if Harvin stays healthy.

One things for sure I only see Wilson growing into his own come third year.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
I agree our team will be even better (particularly our offense will be better if Harvin can stay healthy). Problem is, next year will be so much tougher than this year. The target on our back will be twice the size, and every team in the NFC West will be bear to contend with.

Penman96

Reaction score
We will be great next year - we could be historic.

I'm thinking along the lines of what the Dolphins did...

evergreen

Reaction score
We got our ring right away. Last year would've been ideal tho. Still, 2nd year for Wilson leaves us wide open going forward. We're like the early Dallas team. We have so much young talent it's just not fair!

Rocket

Reaction score
Depends on off-season.
Shouldn't lose much if any.
We will, of course, draft a gem or three.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Some people forget that Percy will be on this team next season and we already saw his impact. The advantage is, he will free things up for other receivers and when he catches the ball, expect 30+ yards. If Percy stays healthy, this team might score 50+ points in games next season. But, it already did this last year, when it blew up Buffallo, Arizona, St. Louis, Patriots, ... etc.
The schedule will be tougher (AFC West). The 49ers, Cardinals and Rams will be gunning for us and so will all the other teams. But I think Pete will still build a competitive team.

Hawks46

Reaction score
AFC West might actually be easier. The closer proximity means it won't be as taxing of road games...NFC East was literally as far as we could go in this country.

I think we faceroll the Raiders, probably beat up on the Chargers pretty good. I think we handle Denver easily if they're up here, and the only team I see giving us trouble is KC. I think we could beat the Chiefs easily enough, but Denver actually has the blueprint to beat them, and it's get up on them early, make them throw to catch up and abandon the run game.