I think I found a problem with the Broncos defense

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Probably my favorite image from the game (aside from the post game)

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,581

Laloosh

Reaction score
Lol, looks like he stopped to wheez...

Exittium

Reaction score
whats more amazing it that shows how fast PH truly is as well. Everyone is still in their "spots" hell even Wilson still in the action of "handing off" lol

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I remember that shot and laughed so hard when I watched the game again today. Poor guy had no idea for the longest time.

253hawk

Reaction score
gif'd for 54% more amusement!

irnZciN4zfXpR.gif

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hey that guy is going to shut our offense down, just ask any Broncos fan lmao

Laloosh

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1x56e8s0 said:
Hey that guy is going to shut our offense down, just ask any Broncos fan lmao

Haven't seen any of those around as of late.

OrFan

Reaction score
Fat boy is so slow, and Harvin is so fast, that by the time he gets 3 yards deep he has no chance. He was let through, with no block at all, and Percy is already outside and past the line by the time he gets to where he thinks he has contained it, only 3 lousy yards deep!

253hawk

Reaction score
What I love is how the whole o-line just crashes right to sell the run to Lynch. Only Miller kicks it straight upfield and no one even touches pot roast.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
He's obviously playing "containment" and doing a damn fine job of it too! Russell's going nowhere. Lol

Saw this during the replay yesterday and laughed.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Haha, Harvin is 5 yards upfield before he even turns around.

As as aside, I love what Bevell did to start the game. He got the DL moving side to side to tire the fat boys out.

Then they hit em with play action. Russell pulled a page from Manning's book, and when Pot Roast was in the game, he audibled to play action. It's a big reason why there was very little pressure on Wilson all night.

Vetamur

Reaction score
In a sense he was doing his job.. he was clearly supposed to be the guy to spy Wilson for the read option..he just didnt get a view early enough to know the Harvin had already left with the ball.

But it reveals another problem I had mentioned in another thread.. the Broncos didnt have anybody who could contain Wilson and no one who could properly spy him.. on this play if Wilson still had the ball it wouldnt have been a stretch for him to escape. If he had it and it was, say, Aldon Smith back there..thats a big loss. If its Pot Roast.. Wilson spins.. buys time and throws 20 yards downfield to Kearse or Baldwin whom the Broncos cant cover with their #3 and #4 CBs.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
How awesome is this offense going to be next year with Percy at 100%?

otter

Reaction score
Pot Roast was like "I got this. No, wait, the ball isn't here anymore. It was just here a second ago, where'd it go?" Turns around, "That dudes like all kinds of gone. I should prolly give chase a little".

sutz

Reaction score
The beauty of that play to me is that everybody motions WRs like that. Generally, they don't snap the ball before he crosses behind the QB, though. Butt Rust was completely fooled on that one.