RIP, Tom Fredrickson (Cheinhill/IBChawk), we did it!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Today I'm removing my avatar in honor of life-long Seahawk fan and awesome human being "Cheinhill," who later became "IBChawk" in this forum. Tom would sometimes mention how he hoped the Hawks would get to the Super Bowl while he was still among the living. I vowed to keep the avatar, in memory of his wishes, until we did. He narrowly missed Holmgren bringing us there, but an appearance alone wasn't enough for me to remove the avatar.

I have no doubt that Tom was in the stands at Met Life stadium smiling down at the fans and team the whole time.

RIP, Tom, WE FINALLY DID IT! Thank you Mr. Paul Allen, Pete Carroll, John Schneider and all of the awesome 12's that brought this 37 year wait to an end.

Fair winds and following seas, my brother!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I remember Cheinhill.

To all the Hawk fans who weren't there. THEY DID IT! THEY FINALLY WON IT ALL!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Amen.

He was before my time, but enough good folks hold him in high enough regard that he had to have been one of the good ones. Congrats on the win. I hope you enjoyed the show.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen! To Tom and all of the other 12's that left the earth before they could see our first Championship in person.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you HawkNPeppa and Kidhawk as well, and Radish too...For honoring Tom like you have done. Cheers!

Largent80

Reaction score
Absolutely, and I hope our pal Sharkhawk also got to see it. He has been very ill lately.