How Does It Feel?

Always Fierce

Reaction score
To have silenced the naysayers and bringing home the Lombardi in the first time in franchise history?

Watched the entire game - your defense is a thing of beauty. Didn't think you'd be able to stop the Broncos attack, much less hold them to a garbage time TD.

It will be interesting to see if Schneider and Carroll can keep nailing on the mid to late round picks. Their ability to do so and having all this talent on rookie contracts make your win possible.

It was a twist of the knife to realize Schneider was a personnel guy for the Redskins, and Snyder canned him in favor of Vinny Cerrato. DOH.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Thanks, it feels awesome! For me, I just want to soak it all in for a couple of months, before I start thinking about the future. This season was everything I have always dreamed of. Whatever happens in the future happens, but I am in the moment of enjoying my first, and I am not even going to think about things til the draft.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It feels every bit as magical and incredible as I had always hoped and dreamed it would! Still on Cloud 12!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Incredibly satisfying. Honestly if we had won, but it was close and people blamed the weather, refs, etc. it would have left me smoldering. Instead the Seahawks demolished the other team leaving no doubt; for this I am infinitely thankful.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Always Fierce":uzxw9ilq said:
To have silenced the naysayers and bringing home the Lombardi in the first time in franchise history?

Man, getting to listen to/watch/read the national press eat crow and be forced to slobber all over a SEATTLE team has been so gratifying. I've been soaking up as much of it as possible. The game itself was MAGIC, but the aftermath has been nearly just as fun. Can't believe we get to revel in this for an entire off-season!

OP
OP
A

Always Fierce

Reaction score
The whole game seemed like a throwback to the period (most of the 80s and 90s) of where every year the NFC would humiliate the AFC routinely in the Super Bowl.

The dominance was so thorough - that it felt like a pre-Salary cap era game.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I'm just counting the days until I can order Seattle's NFL Yearbook on iTunes so we can play it over and over.