Time for me to eat some crow.

BamKam

Reaction score
I was a pretty harsh critic of Percy being injured, he came back in the Super Bowl and had my favorite play of the year with the kickoff return for a TD. You know at halftime the Broncos were trying to rally in the locker room and get all fired up for a come back and then Percy squashed all those dreams with the first play of the 2nd half.

Learned a valuable lesson, need to have faith in your players. Hope he can get even healthier in the offseason and have many more years to come of his electric playmaking, he is so much fun to watch.

Largent80

Reaction score
I told everyone all week that all they are talking about is Manning this and that, and that Harvin was being ignored and I felt he would run one back. I LOVE being right.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Good post. I too was super irritated with my fellow 12s on the PH subject. No doubt he was trying to get back and help this team. Snake-bitten all year with a sweet, sweet redemption. I was thrilled for him!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Harvin definitely added some excitement, but I think it's safe to say the Hawks would have won the game without him. That's one of the things that made picking MVP so difficult. You could have taken out any single player from that game and the Hawks still win.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Yep, good job. I've always tried to support Harvin. If is teammates and coaches don't have an issue with him and how he is handling his business, I don't. At this point Pete and John have a lot of rope to play with.

Loved that TD return, too.

sc85sis

Reaction score
We may not have needed that return to get the win, but it was definitely the final nail in the coffin. Any hopes that the Broncos had just died on the vine after that TD.

mikeak

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":11b84o1m said:
Good to see you step up. I hated having to defend the man from my fellow 12's.

Nice way of saying "I told you so" without saying "I told you so" plus getting one more in for the road :D

mjwhitay

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":15axo1dq said:
Good to see you step up. I hated having to defend the man from my fellow 12's.

Yeah, me too. At least someone is chowing down on some crow. There are A LOT more that should be consuming the same type of bird.

It's okay though. We're World Champs. Percy is 25. He didn't sign a one year deal. Pete made sure to point that out a few times last week.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I never said anything one way or another. As long as he could play in the Super Bowl I was good. If he would not have been taken out in the Saints game there is no doubt he would have been huge in the Niners game.

I am glad he made it back but I was even more happy with the fact he was able to be part of the reason why they won.

Latest posts