Darn I just thought of something.....

JonRud

Reaction score
We get the LAST pick in the NFL Draft this year. #32. oh no!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
Some good players have been picked in that spot, hell, knowing JS....he may trade it for some extra 7th rounders.... :lol:

themunn

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1exf874c said:
Just remember, the worst pick in the draft is 31.

Yep. Kelly Jennings was a bad bad bad pick

Ozzy

Reaction score
Most GM's prefer the lower end of the first. I think if Seattle chooses to stay at that spot they can get a difference maker. Elite TE, WR etc. someone.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I will bet dimes to dollars that we trade that last pick to some early second round team that wants to move up and grab a guy. That last pick is an awesome commodity with the newish 3 day draft profile.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":258hal7s said:
Hey....listen up! Think we can "trade up" prior to the Draft? ;)

Yes. We can trade Rice, Miller Clemons, a 6th rounder and a 4th rounder in 2016 for the jaguars entire stock of draft picks. And this is not even close to the most outlandish of draft "trade proposal" I've heard today.

In firm reality though, I don't think we'll trade up prior to draft. If anything, we might trade out of it to stockpile picks for the next couple of years.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1vngotow said:
I will bet dimes to dollars that we trade that last pick to some early second round team that wants to move up and grab a guy. That last pick is an awesome commodity with the newish 3 day draft profile.

Interesting thought. The first pick of the 2nd and the first pick of the 4th seem to carry extra value too, because FO's have an extra night to sleep on things and realize a certain player isn't going to last much longer. Example: Matt Barkley last year.