I think I'll watch the Super Bowl again.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I just love watching Sherman tip the ball away from Crabtree. And later, maybe I'll watch the Denver beatdown too!

amill87

Reaction score
I haven't got the opportunity to re-watch it. I got my blu ray on order (March 11th :( )

I'm gonna give it a little bit and sit down and just enjoy the awesomeness without all the screaming

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
DVR and I've already watched the game 4 times and Im about to watch it again.

mikeak

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3kxzl3v6 said:
I just love watching Sherman tip the ball away from Crabtree. And later, maybe I'll watch the Denver beatdown too!

I see what you did there

I called the game in NY one long price ceremony......

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The SB is being rebroadcast tonight on the NFL network, so set your DVR's.

I love the NFL Network rebroadcasts because they put in all that audio. Can't wait to hear Welker screaming at his teammates like a bitch.

samwize77

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":tk5tjwvh said:

I love the NFL Network rebroadcasts because they put in all that audio. Can't wait to hear Welker screaming at his teammates like a bitch.
I'm thinking this will be a direct replay and not one of those modified replays. The NFCCG replay is only an hour long. No punts, kick-offs..that type of thing. Tonights replay is 3 hours. I'm bettin that its replayed as originally broadcast

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":39f21w13 said:

Welker wasn't in the Super Bowl...ohhh, didn't actually read the post did you ;)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":nvszp4b3 said:

My DVR is set. If you're right about the audio maybe we'll get less Joe Buck. :D

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
8:23 left on my fourth run through since Sunday! I will never get tired of watching this game! I have every game for the last two years on my DVR/EHD as well.

Largent80

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will broadcast the parade and ceremony to us that can't attend?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":ep3794im said:
Does anyone know if they will broadcast the parade and ceremony to us that can't attend?

Every major local station AND the NFL Network is broadcasting the parade.

dbmack

Reaction score
I have watched my favorite parts a few times on NFL Rewind, especially Percy's TD. I never get tired of watching it. When I watched it live I had just told mr dbmack it would be funny if he ran it back for a TD. I jumped off the couch and ran down the field with Percy.

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3jjhrxrm said:
Largent80":3jjhrxrm said:
Parade at 11:00 AM til 2:00 PM our time tomorrow on NFL Network.

And a gigantic THANK YOU for that. Ima settin that up right now.

dino26

Reaction score
Ive watched it tons of times only thing I watch on tv is that I must of watched it 4x so far and it doesn't get old either !

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I'm not ordering the Blu-Ray, but I'm downloading the hi-def NFL Films video yearbook of iTunes. I find the quality on my Apple TV to be awesome. Hey, yeh, I know, Microsoft, Seattle, but ... I'm not originally from there.