Bill Nye a Seahawks fan

pocketprotector

Reaction score
Bill Nye just dropped "Go Seahawks" in his live debate against creationist Ken Ham. Coincidentally, this debate is as lopsided as that superbowl.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
pocketprotector":76dhr9yb said:
Bill Nye just dropped "Go Seahawks" in his live debate against creationist Ken Ham. Coincidentally, this debate is as lopsided as that superbowl.

I bet it's even more one sided!

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Bill Nye is a dyed in the wool Seattleite, and has always been proud of his home town. A little known fact about Nye is that he was once an engineer at Boeing.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I've always believed in facts and science. But the Seahawks finally won it all. Maybe there is a God?

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
I saw him once walking to a Mariners game in the early 90's. I used to love watching him on Almost Live. Doesn't surprise me that he is a Hawks fan.

Exittium

Reaction score
I'm guilty I let me kids watch his shows all the time as I have them all on dvd lol I liked him when I was, he was like the newer modern Mr. Wizard

Axx

Reaction score
science vs creationist "debates" are painful to watch.

kearly

Reaction score
It is certainly possible to debate pro-creationism in certain areas in a truly intellectual manner, but having just googled Ken Ham, he just looks like a typical right wing nut who probably believes the biblical apocalypse will be during his lifetime. What a shame.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
kearly":1s3i2o1y said:
It is certainly possible to debate pro-creationism in certain areas in a truly intellectual manner, but having just googled Ken Ham, he just looks like a typical right wing nut who probably believes the biblical apocalypse will be during his lifetime. What a shame.

These types of debates are completely pointless, anyways. The religious will keep their point of view, the atheists will keep theirs, and the agnostics will still be saying "maybe."

But to keep this on topic. Bill Nye the Science Guy kicks ass. Loved that show as a kid.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
You belive everything you google, hello is this Chris Carter...lol Nyes ok when your 10 I guess.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":p0vbjgee said:
lol Nyes ok when your 10 I guess.

Then put the ten year olds of this world in positions of power, as they are the true intellectuals.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
So Nye, the kids show scientist is an intellectual, kinda like Bob Newhart on Big Band Theory, oh ok!