Shannon Sharpe LOVES this team!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's freaking awesome. And he's 100% correct on all accounts.

Happy

Reaction score
Hillarious.

To be fair Denver has a couple of pretty good players who were injured and didn't play in the game.

niveky

Reaction score
i caught almost the whole replay of that interview towards the end of my shift at work today. It is really nice to see someone who was an ex-bronco go into such detail about how great seattle is and what the teams prospects are..i loved when he made the statement that there are only 5 guys on the broncos entire roster that would start for the seahawks.

otter

Reaction score
I think he said over and over..."They're not beating Seattle, if they play 10 times, Seattle wins 10 out of 10".
Loved at the end of the snippet; "They could play tomorrow, they could play wednesday, they could play two weeks from tomorrow, they are not beating that team."

niveky

Reaction score
otter":2g3pd67q said:
I think he said over and over..."They're not beating Seattle, if they play 10 times, Seattle wins 10 out of 10".
Loved at the end of the snippet; "They could play tomorrow, they could play wednesday, they could play two weeks from tomorrow, they are not beating that team."

yeah, all around about the sweetest interview a non-seahawks player/former player/etc has had about the seahawks.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
niveky":12xnmax4 said:
otter":12xnmax4 said:

yeah, all around about the sweetest interview a non-seahawks player/former player/etc has had about the seahawks.

Especially when that former player was a member of the team we just crushed.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I could have sworn I heard him favoring the Donks and I would expect that, but now that I think about it, I only heard the pregame stuff from Stink, TD and Rod Smith.

Rod Smith was the worst...