Any way to acquire Seattle Times SB Champion Edition?

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to acquire a copy? I'm in Canada tried a few places that carry international newspapers but they weren't able to get it.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Just found out they're selling them on ebay, but they don't ship to Canada :(

kidhawk

Reaction score
There are some copies on EBay...if you just want a poster of the Seattle times Cover, you can purchase one here:

[urltargetblank]http://www.classicheadlines.com/seattletimes.html[/urltargetblank]

I think it's about $15 for international shipping & $5 for US shipping

2_0_6

Reaction score
if you would have posted this earlier today I would have been glad to grab you a copy at the parade. The Seattle times was selling the Monday paper for $1

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
If you live in downtown Seattle - I just picked up a copy for a buck at the Eastlake Market on the corner of Eastlake and Lynn. They have a ton left.

snuffhawk

Reaction score
You can order any issue of the times I think for up to year or two after print date through the Seattle times website and they will ship it .... they are also selling them framed at Seattle Times.com/fanfest I think...

Reaction score
Ya just go on ebay. I bought one today and I live in Alberta. No problem getting it shipped up here.

tdigitee

Reaction score
snuffhawk":3w00bgu3 said:
You can order any issue of the times I think for up to year or two after print date through the Seattle times website and they will ship it .... they are also selling them framed at Seattle Times.com/fanfest I think...

Actually I contacted the Times about that very thing yesterday and this was their response - just ordered my copy for $2 plus $4.99 shipping (limit of 2 copies per order):

Thank you for your interest in obtaining Monday’s commemorative copy of The Seattle Times celebrating the Seahawks first Super Bowl victory.

Due to the amazing demand and current back log of requests we have set up a eBay site to better process back issue requests for the Monday’s 2/3 edition of The Seattle Times. Order your copy by clicking here.

We have also distributed additional copies of the Monday “Champs” edition to retail outlets Tuesday 2/4. If you were unable to find a copy on Monday due to short supply additional copies are now available.

Full link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Seattle-Tim ... 3f3039f834

Sincerely,

Back Issues

p: 206.464.2001

e: [email protected]