Anyone enjoy these beverages at the parade today?

soxhawk

Reaction score
While I admit it's normally not my favorite...it was definitely one of the tastiest beers of my life. Cheers!
uqehesyj.jpg

mort

Reaction score
This must mean they send the third world looser beers in addition to the shirts and hats?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bud Light is not beer. It's something people in Kansas drink given they have to go to Missouri to find anything over 3% alcohol.

OrFan

Reaction score
Love the label, no way in hell I would ever drink the contents! Buttwiper is just disgusting.

A

Anonymous

It's a shame that all that coolness goes into the packaging of beer-flavored water...

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Can Seattleites ever comment on anything with out telling everyone how they are too good for the subject being discussed?

Good god, people, it's a facking beer bottle that says Super Bowl Champions Seattle Seahawks. Just enjoy it. No one gives a rip about your opinion of Bud Light.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":31l9g0qq said:
Can Seattleites ever comment on anything with out telling everyone how they are too good for the subject being discussed?

Good god, people, it's a facking beer bottle that says Super Bowl Champions Seattle Seahawks. Just enjoy it. No one gives a rip about your opinion of Bud Light.

It shouldnt even be allowed to be called beer. Its piss water mixed in a diaper and placed in a bottle

m0ng0

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":10io38th said:

sadly, I do not believe its possible :roll: I wish I had one of those

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":18sbwu0w said:

LMAO, so true. But no, they can't.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1wetc2g7 said:

I don't live in Seattle, but I could tell everyone how much I don't like Bud Light. Should I do it? Am I allowed? Or is it only Seattleites who get to? I got a "C" in geography, so I really don't know.
:sarcasm_off:

3 people commented on the taste of the beer at the time of your comment. Do they all live in Seattle?

BBQHawk

Reaction score
Hawk girl Iive in kansas and what is this Budweiser your speak of? Boulevard for me!!! And I don't buy the 3% crap from the grocery store.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":7o5f6yvc said:
Seahawks1983":7o5f6yvc said:

I don't live in Seattle, but I could tell everyone how much I don't like Bud Light. Should I do it? Am I allowed? Or is it only Seattleites who get to? I got a "C" in geography, so I really don't know.
:sarcasm_off:

3 people commented on the taste of the beer at the time of your comment. Do they all live in Seattle?

:stirthepot:

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
I drink Bud myself and don't care what anybody thinks, its just good to me. But i might have to switch to Bud lite as long as it has the Seahawks and Superb Owl champions on it. The first one i find will be saved for room decoration, possibly the whole 24 pack if i find it.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I hate all you Seattle people. Everywhere you go you'll have access to all the cool SB 48 swag that us out if staters have to pay an arm and leg for on ebay.