WHAT'S NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Yes, there are 12 exclamation points, if you counted.

I was thinking they're isn't much to accomplish after winning a Superbowl. And I was thinking how do you keep a young team that just realize its ultimate dream hungry and competitive when most teams have that hangover

But after listening to Carroll and Wilson make a promise that they aren't done, I think both will challenge this team to have an even bigger CHAMPIONSHIP OFF-SEASON.

I think the Seahawks will re-sign their core players to quality deals while other players step up and free some cap because the 2014 goals isn't going to be just another Superbowl win to upstart a Dynasty.

Its going to be 23-0 Perfection.

Finishing #1 in Offense, Defense, and Special Teams DVOA.

Becoming the BEST TEAM EVER in the HISTORY of the NFL.

morgulon1

Reaction score
After listening to the interviews , they sound as if they aren't interested in quitting. They want to win another one.

Sac

Reaction score
Doing things better than they've ever been done before. Win forever, and leave no doubt.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I said this at the start of year that the players WE want will sign under market deals just like New England because they want to stay together for the next 4-5 years and make history.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1e0oqhov said:

I was thinking they're isn't much to accomplish after winning a Superbowl. And I was thinking how do you keep a young team that just realize its ultimate dream hungry and competitive when most teams have that hangover

But after listening to Carroll and Wilson make a promise that they aren't done, I think both will challenge this team to have an even bigger CHAMPIONSHIP OFF-SEASON.

I think the Seahawks will re-sign their core players to quality deals while other players step up and free some cap because the 2014 goals isn't going to be just another Superbowl win to upstart a Dynasty.

Its going to be 18-0 Perfection.

I would prefer 19-0 perfection.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3h3a1yid said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3h3a1yid said:

Its going to be 18-0 Perfection.

I would prefer 19-0 perfection.

Definitely, What I Meant.