Seahawks have few injury concerns entering offseason

Jville

Reaction score
Cornerback Tharold Simon has dealt with toe injuries on both feet and will require another surgery that will put him on a longer timetable to return.

Russell Okung is one player that may ultimately require surgery on an injured toe that caused problems throughout most of the season.

Summation of injury concerns here >>>> [urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/06/seahawks-have-few-injury-concerns-entering-offseason/[/urltargetblank]

volsunghawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1l9txgio said:
Yeah, let's talk about injuries 4 days after winning a superbowl title :229031_banghead:

There's nothing that says we can't enjoy the championship AND AT THE SAME TIME consider how healthy we are going into the 2014 season. In fact, if you're interested in the Seahawks winning back-to-back Lombardis, then it's not a bad bit of information to discuss.

Brahn

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3cwyiism said:
Yeah, let's talk about injuries 4 days after winning a superbowl title :229031_banghead:

How long should we wait before we can talk about the Hawks without having to mention only the SB?

TheWalrus

Reaction score
It's funny because I can think back to how concerned I was with the fact that Tony McDaniel, Cliff Avril, and Chris Clemons were not practicing or playing early on in the preseason. Those 3 plus the Bruce Irvin suspension made it seem that our front 7 could be a weakness at least in the beginning part of the season.

I think I'll remind myself of that next preseason when a bunch of guys aren't practicing during training camp.

King Dog

Reaction score
The only real disappointing thing I read in that article was this:

"Cornerback Tharold Simon has dealt with toe injuries on both feet and will require another surgery that will put him on a longer timetable to return."

Not a great start for this guys career.

Brahn

Reaction score
King Dog":5rvljgjb said:
The only real disappointing thing I read in that article was this:

"Cornerback Tharold Simon has dealt with toe injuries on both feet and will require another surgery that will put him on a longer timetable to return."

Not a great start for this guys career.

I agree, Thurmond also had many injury set backs at the start so I still hold out mild hope.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Simon could actually be a big one if Thurmond doesn't come back.