Where Will The Super Bowl Champions Sign Be At In The Clink?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Where will they put up the sign like they do at other stadiums in the NFL for teams that won the SB...?

Honestly I wouldn't mind have a flag next to the pole next to the 12 or a banner

Hawkfish

Reaction score
There is 2-3 open spaces up high under the home team side roof where all the other signs are. I bet they will be there.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Probably next to the 2010 NFC West Champions sign/banner. There is a space there.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
In the rafters on the west side of the stadium with the other banners I'd guess

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The banners I was noting yesterday need to move to the left. Right now they are middle/right. They are running out of room for the banners that will be swinging there this September (2013 NFC West Champions, 2013 NFC Champions. 2013 World Champions). I sure hope the design of the World Champion banner stands out, not the same bland white banners as the rest. It deserves to be it's own stand out banner.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Time to move those Sounders banners to the other side of the stadium. We are going to need a lot more room in the near future. ;)

And while we're at it. Nothing against the Sounders. But do we really need individual banners for the US Open Cups? It's a side tournament that not all of the MLS takes equally serious. It's cool and all. But how about combining them into one. Similar to ridiculous "AL Championship Series" banner the Mariners have.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
SeaTown81":a7de2ciz said:
Time to move those Sounders banners to the other side of the stadium. We are going to need a lot more room in the near future. ;)

And while we're at it. Nothing against the Sounders. But do we really need individual banners for the US Open Cups? It's a side tournament that not all of the MLS takes equally serious. It's cool and all. But how about combining them into one. Similar to ridiculous "AL Championship Series" banner the Mariners have.

As a Sounders and Mariners fan, I completely agree.

Hell, the Mariners should ditch the ALCS participant banners all together. Loser stuff.

Latest posts