The Too Short drinking game

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
During the Super Bowl there was a play where Peyton Manning threw the ball and a defender jumped up and batted the pass down. To which I immediately said, "Too Short!". It was one of those freakish moments when the whole pub just happened to be silent that split second I said it and my voice carried. The place burst into laughter.

Now that I've rewatched the Super Bowl a bazillion times I can't help but notice all the times Manning gets the ball tipped, or his arm hit or some other thing happens to him where - if it were Russell Wilson - people could claim "too short".

So I invented a drinking game.

It's called the Peyton Manning's Too Short To Win A Super Bowl Drinking Game. I thought I'd share it with you all. Gather with your buddies and rewatch the Super Bowl and everytime a play goes wrong because Peyton Manning is "Too Short", everyone drinks. Trust me, you'll get wasted and have a really good time :)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I think old age, and injury has taken a toll on his flexibility, and mobility frankly. Time marches on!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2hxzurs9 said:
During the Super Bowl there was a play where Peyton Manning threw the ball and a defender jumped up and batted the pass down. To which I immediately said, "Too Short!". It was one of those freakish moments when the whole pub just happened to be silent that split second I said it and my voice carried. The place burst into laughter.

Now that I've rewatched the Super Bowl a bazillion times I can't help but notice all the times Manning gets the ball tipped, or his arm hit or some other thing happens to him where - if it were Russell Wilson - people could claim "too short".

So I invented a drinking game.

It's called the Peyton Manning's Too Short To Win A Super Bowl Drinking Game. I thought I'd share it with you all. Gather with your buddies and rewatch the Super Bowl and everytime a play goes wrong because Peyton Manning is "Too Short", everyone drinks. Trust me, you'll get wasted and have a really good time :)
This is funnier than hell, as GOD as my witness, I said the exact same thing to my wife at the time, when Mannings BALLZ were being swatted down.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Oh man, that's brilliant. It continues to surprise me how (hilariously) sarcastic people are on this board, when I've noticed that sarcasm is a lost art form among the general populace. Thank you.