Drool.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, I wish I could hit the lottery and buy one of each. I wonder what my signed 12th man flag and jersey are worth with #3's autograph on them?

My hand should be worth something since he shook it...... :lol:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Russell better stop signing footballs, i've got mine and $500 looks like a bargain now

Exittium

Reaction score
Wait.. wait.. Wilson LIMITED SB signed.. or a Lynch ELITE SB Jersey signed.. Come on nike just release the d#mn SB Elite White Jersey holy crap.. Im waiting on that still and the sweatless nike SB jackets, not the all black with SB patch but the Team ones, that have been sold out all week lol.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I was in Macy's on the Super Bowl Boulevard- they had advertised they had the largest selection of SB gear- I finally found those team jackets you are refering to- the all black with the silver shoulder/hoodie w/SB patch- well- all they had left was BRONCOEs and a FEW Seahawks- with NO Large or Xlarge- mind you this was the day BEFORE the SB- shows how many 12's were there!!

I am still looking for that jacket

M.M.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Some amazing and very expensive stuff here. Now if someone could just give me those Powerball numbers for Saturday's drawing...............

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, I could use those winning numbers myself.

Tundra

Reaction score
Largent80":3atz9ua2 said:
Well, I wish I could hit the lottery and buy one of each. I wonder what my signed 12th man flag and jersey are worth with #3's autograph on them?

My hand should be worth something since he shook it...... :lol:
You better not have washed that hand!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
C'mon guys, they're obviously taking advantage of us.

*tries to figure out how to convince wife...

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Exittium":1yhke8un said:
Wait.. wait.. Wilson LIMITED SB signed.. or a Lynch ELITE SB Jersey signed.. Come on nike just release the d#mn SB Elite White Jersey holy crap.. Im waiting on that still and the sweatless nike SB jackets, not the all black with SB patch but the Team ones, that have been sold out all week lol.

+1

Riley12

Reaction score
I sprung for the collage with the score and tidbit of game used football, a blu-ray, a SBXLVIII Champs scarf, and that frozen Lombardi shirt.

My credit card then cried, "Uncle!"

I will revive it for a customized 12 jersey and three as-close-as-possible SBXLVIII patches.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what our rings look like, honestly. Biggest thing I'm waiting for at this point, personally.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to go for a signed jersey and helmet this year. That will be the best I can do for now...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2tnfw0sv said:
I can't wait to see what our rings look like, honestly. Biggest thing I'm waiting for at this point, personally.

I wonder if they will look like this...

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 16570002fff 1657759 xl

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Aros":1js4hvde said:
I'm going to go for a signed jersey and helmet this year. That will be the best I can do for now...

i want a signed jersey too but i want it with the SB crest on the same.... ;-(