Any hope for Blue Pride?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Given that we won the Super Bowl, I am willing to guess that the rate of season ticket holders renewing for the 2014 season will be darn close to 100%. Any guesses on how many folks will move from Blue Pride to Ticket Holder (and of course, freeing up open slots for new Blue Pride members)?

marko358

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if the number of season ticket holders who don't renew is over 100.

fisholot

Reaction score
It would be great if some that have multiple sets would give them up to let more 12's in... Instead of making a buck on the resale... wouldn't that be a true 12

-The Glove-

Reaction score
The team should pull tickets from brokers at times like these and give them to Blue Pride members

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
fisholot":28bppk74 said:
It would be great if some that have multiple sets would give them up to let more 12's in... Instead of making a buck on the resale... wouldn't that be a true 12

That would be a little unfair to those that bought an extra set of tickets while we had a carpetbagger from LA as an owner and has been paying full price for preseason games throughout those years. Back then you could call the season ticket office and buy 30000 season tickets.
Sorry, but when NO ONE wanted to buy a pair of season tickets cuz we sucked so bad it is not their fault they now have something extremely desirable.
That might sound like a crappy attitude, but back in the day you couldn't sell a ticket to a game for any where near 1/2 price.

Regarding the Blue Pride list, my guess is 98.5% will renew. If correct 930 seats will open up. The BP wait list allows for 12000 to stand by.

tooshort

Reaction score
fisholot":1lw3de9g said:

Yep sure, Instead of letting my parents go to their first divisional and championship games and recouping my preseason losses on all four seats by reselling the lesser set for the two prime time regular season games last year I should have given up my extra set. Then the "true twelves" that strangely didn't want the thousands upon thousands that were available as recently as 2009 could "finally" get seats to see a winning team. :177692:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, only thing that sucks about it are the brokers. Saw a lot of red jerseys in good seats for the NFCC.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It is all about "supply and demand". Ticket brokers are cut from the same stock as the folk in Las Vegas. "Money talks and BS walks!"

ZagHawk

Reaction score
To think last season I almost just bought a half pack and my buddy told me to just Man up and get the entire season. Boy did that pay off ;).

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
My good buddy is also my ticket rep for the Hawks. He says no way more than 1,000 seats open up this year and it'll probably be closer to 600-700 (that was before the Super Bowl).

Think about all the hype around this team right now. Anybody that has a piece of that isn't gonna want to give it up.