If we go 13-3 or better next season...

Erebus

Reaction score
We'll reach or exceed a .500 winning percentage as a franchise. We currently have 293 wins and 303 losses (regular season only).

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Erebus":2lzb047r said:
We'll reach or exceed a .500 winning percentage as a franchise. We currently have 293 wins and 303 losses (regular season only).

Wow.. this franchise has really turned it around since Paul Allen saved the team.

:thirishdrinkers:

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3pe6ruj3 said:
Erebus":3pe6ruj3 said:

Wow.. this franchise has really turned it around since Paul Allen saved the team.

In the 16 years since Paul Allen bought the team we have 8 playoff appearances, won 7 division titles, 2 conference titles, and a Super Bowl.

In all the prior 21 years, 1 division title, and just 4 total playoff appearances.

I hope Paul Allen owns this team until the end of time.

Donk70

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3tb34lif said:
Erebus":3tb34lif said:

I swear that Behring was causing this franchise to suck it up so he could destroy the loyalty of the 12s which would make it easier to move the team.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2tw7yr12 said:
CrimsonWazzu":2tw7yr12 said:
As much fun as this sounds, I'd rather go into the playoffs at 15-1. Far less pressure.

If any team could handle that pressure, it would be this team.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I seem to remember a simular Plan working in this town.. :stirthepot:
Bastards.. :pukeface:
Hope they pee razors, Basketballs and lemonaide in HELL!!!!!!! :evil:

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1h9nmhct said:
CrimsonWazzu":1h9nmhct said:
As much fun as this sounds, I'd rather go into the playoffs at 15-1. Far less pressure.

With this roster (guys just ooze confidence), I don't think 16-0 or 11-5 make a single bit of difference. Honestly.

seahawks08

Reaction score
anything without a Superbowl trophy will be a disappointment:) Just play the game with same intensity and precision, it will be a lovely season for sure.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":l4jek3gw said:
Hasselbeck":l4jek3gw said:
Erebus":l4jek3gw said:

In the 16 years since Paul Allen bought the team we have 8 playoff appearances, won 7 division titles, 2 conference titles, and a Super Bowl.

In all the prior 21 years, 1 division title, and just 4 total playoff appearances.

How wonderful. Still getting my head around it 4 days later. THANK YOU Mr. Allen!!

kearly

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":wzvivl27 said:
CrimsonWazzu":wzvivl27 said:

IIRC, only one 15-1 team has ever won it all. Obviously, the lone 16-0 didn't win it either.

Regardless, I'm hoping for history.

themunn

Reaction score
kearly":13637y6g said:
hawksfansinceday1":13637y6g said:
CrimsonWazzu":13637y6g said:

IIRC, only one 15-1 team has ever won it all. Obviously, the lone 16-0 didn't win it either.

Regardless, I'm hoping for history.

two
84 niners and 85 bears

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":3i6gef9c said:
Hasselbeck":3i6gef9c said:
Erebus":3i6gef9c said:

Awesome. Thanks for posting this.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
So the goal for next year is to be better than 500. :D

Would be funny to make that our motto for the year. Kind of a mixed message to anyone who doesn't know which 500 it is referring too.

And there is no doubt Behring was trying to kill the franchise. Taking McCquire over Favre? Come on it is why coach Knox left. He also pulled the no marketing the team and the team wasn't allowed to interview in an attempt to make the fan base forget about them.

Remove the Behring era and this has been a remarkably successful franchise. Entertaining as hell in the 70's as an expansion team and very competitive in the 80's and showing we were serious about football, not to mention that is when the 12's were really realized. The king dome was amazing for it's time.

Skip past the Behring era and into the Allen era and we are immediately competitive again and our future is very bright.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Look how much better they played after losing to the Cards. In retrospect, that game made them re-focus. No way they are going 19-0, but they will win another title in the next couple seasons.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3dxlimfi said:

Would be funny to make that our motto for the year. Kind of a mixed message to anyone who doesn't know which 500 it is referring too.

And there is no doubt Behring was trying to kill the franchise. Taking McCquire over Favre? Come on it is why coach Knox left. He also pulled the no marketing the team and the team wasn't allowed to interview in an attempt to make the fan base forget about them.

Remove the Behring era and this has been a remarkably successful franchise. Entertaining as hell in the 70's as an expansion team and very competitive in the 80's and showing we were serious about football, not to mention that is when the 12's were really realized. The king dome was amazing for it's time.

Skip past the Behring era and into the Allen era and we are immediately competitive again and our future is very bright.

Does anyone wish we had an aerial photo of 12s at the parade flipping the bird that we could send to Ken Behring?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RichNhansom":wcewlwm9 said:

Good post and spot on.