Good guys vs. bad guys ( wisely aborted).

HawkWow

Reaction score
After Denver beat NE and we beat SF, Sherm's post-game dramatics set the stage for a good old fashioned Bad guys vs. Good guys for SB 48. The first few days we were assaulted by Sherm's unpretentious, in your face interview with Erin Andrews. The networks were about to have a feast pitting the bad boys of Seattle (damn that even sounds funny) against the white stallion riding, John Wayne-ish manning led Denver Broncos. Then it all went to hell on them.

First, Erin Andrews didn't play ball. She exclaimed "I never felt threatened by Richard. It was an interview we dream of and I wish I was better prepared for it. It was real and it was heart felt. We complain about dead pan Bill, now we complain when it gets too real". Good for you, Erin.

That tied into the human interest story of Sherm's dad: Hardworking family man. His mom, the protective social worker. Then the world learned "straight outta Compton" Richard carried a 3. whatever (it varies) at Stanford and many spoke of his charitable work and how articulate he is.

The network producers are now saying...whoa whoa whoa, what's happening to OUR story. Everready by now, was airing the Coleman commercials. DAMMIT! Where's my evil? was surely the cry of these over-paid, presumptive fat cats that make the world go around. Fortunately (for them) they got their heads out and a week out from the SB, we Hawk fans noticed there was no more Good guys vs. Bad guys angle.

That plug had wisely been pulled and just in time...as the world learns everyday what a great bunch of over-looked, over achieving, under appreciated young men we have that made up this 2013 Seahawk roster. Without question, one of the greatest teams to ever play in the NFL. GO HAWKS! You weren't just great...you were also good.

Edit: Wife in my ear.. I meant to end this post by asking you to add an example of our good guys...like Smith sheepishly saying "I wasn't invited to the combine" after asked how he did there.