Seahawk fans outside Seattle

bighawk

Reaction score
Wow I am on cloud 9 :179417: I wish could have been there to enjoy it all I live in North Carolina and I have been a seahawks fan for 32 years. I love this team and I love all seahawks fans we did it baby we are Super Bowl champs. I just wanted to shout to everyone that doesn't have the privilege to live in Seattle that there are seahawk fan outside of Seattle. Go Hawks! Russell Wilson came up through the ranks here in North Carolina! :0190l:

Steve2222

Reaction score
From Tacoma stationed at Fort Polk, LA. Made it home for the Cards and Rams games this year. Had all my buddies here Seahawks fans this past Super Bowl. And theres tons of Seahawks fans stationed here as well.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Amazing feeling. 12 flag is still flying at my house here in MD. Now enjoying local radio talking about what the Redskins can learn from the Seahawks!

MizzouHawks

Reaction score
Columbia, Missouri. Watching the parade was good enough for me. Couldn't even imagine attending such an event. I watched the Superb Owl with a couple of Hawks fans, a bunch of Rams fans and a single niner fan.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Berkeley , ca. Right in Niner country. Man they're upset down here.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Meath, Ireland. Stayed up till 3am (no time to sleep) watching the beloved Hawks eviscerate the Ponies. Go Hawks!

Zorn76

Reaction score
San Jose, CA.

Pops grew up in Renton, so I'd watch Seahawk preseason games with him and gramps as a kid when we'd go up there during late summer, becoming a full fledged 12th Man in 1979.

So proud of Seattle It was a wire-to-wire Beat down of a Broncos team that many had pegged to take the title prior to kickoff.

They're all Eating Crow now.

Seattle Seahawks 2013 Super Bowl Champions.

Awesome to be able to say that, just 15 minutes south of the 49ers new stadium in Santa Clara.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
I was living in Pennsylvania during SB XL* and by chance ended up in Pittsburgh for work purposes the week following the Stealers "win". It was HORRID.

Now, I live in Colorado and am THRILLED that I did not have to go through the same situation as before. Feels a heck of a lot better to be on the winning side this time around.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
In Northern California - about 3.5 hours north of SF, but this is very much 49er country. I'm loving every minute of this.

Going to put my SB Champs sticker on my truck next week, just to rub it in a little more. :th2thumbs:

seabowl

Reaction score
Been wearing my Hawks jacket and halftime show light hat out and have gotten a lot of attention here in NY. Finally nice after 30 years to be envied as a Hawks fan and not ridiculed.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
In Yorba Linda (So Cal) but originally from the Seattle area. We love our team no mater what. We went to three home games and the Arizona game this past year and more this coming season. We fly the 12 flag and our Church has at least 10 Hawk fans. Love the city, the food and especially the team.

kjreid

Reaction score
Now I'm living the dream in Omaha, NE, born and raised in MTLK Terrace, WA and have been a season ticket holder since the early 90's. Man, I wish I was at the parade, my sister in law and my nieces and nephews froze for many hours but as they said, "how could I miss this historic moment?" I saw it on NFLN and look at all the pics that I could find of the event, IT LOOKED EPIC!!

rigelian

Reaction score
Berkeley, CA. Being in 9ers country the reaction to my Seahawk gear has been generally positive but strangely muted. Raiders fans down here have amazingly positive.

kev007

Reaction score
Suffolk, UK. Been a fan since the mid 80s. What a feeling - Seahawks are the World Champions!

Kev

Largent80

Reaction score
Culver City CA. here. 2 blocks from the Sony studio.

32 years in Seattle and they finally get one after I leave, but you know what?......I am enjoying just as much here as in Seattle.

djb28

Reaction score
Buffalo NY ( no one here cares.) haha

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I live in Southwestern Michigan... Google Zeeland. lol.
I swear, I must've been the only Hawk fan in a 50 mile radius out here.
I lived in Washington from 1976-1984. We moved to Michigan right at the beginning of my Sr. year in High School. Barry Sanders couldn't sway me. :thirishdrinkers:

niveky

Reaction score
odessa tx here and it was awesome watching when i got off work sunday and then seeing the celebration ceremony at c-link online wednesday. sporting my seahawks cap and my seahawks superman hoodie right now.