Can't get enough of that Super Bowl XLVIII

tom sawyer

Reaction score
2z7g03l

I really, really really can't wait to get the Bluray of the game.

:thcoffee:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3ugv7t8h said:
2z7g03l

I agree, so awesome to finally be a champion. The best part is that there was no question of how much we deserved it. Possibly the greatest defensive performance in Superbowl history.

Also the record books as of now show Seattle, 2 Superbowl appearances and a win to go along with quite a few NFC West Championships and playoff births. That Superbowl makes us look pretty damn good!

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3rthfzsq said:
tom sawyer":3rthfzsq said:
2z7g03l

I agree, so awesome to finally be a champion. The best part is that there was no question of how much we deserved it. Possibly the greatest defensive performance in Superbowl history.

Also the record books as of now show Seattle, 2 Superbowl appearances and a win to go along with quite a few NFC West Championships and playoff births. That Superbowl makes us look pretty damn good!

Add to that that Russell Wilson is a class act extraordinaire! Pete Carroll a master champion craftsman.
Great special teams, receiving corp...etc...

These are some great days now and ahead!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I totally agree. I have re-watched the game four times now. I watched and recorded the condensed version on NFL network and watched that. Last night I recorded the Sound FX version. It's only an hour long, but so awesome to hear what they were all saying.

Two of my fave quotes from the Sound FX was Fox saying, "They are so fast!" And Peyton saying after the Clemons deflected pass on 4th and 2, "Where did he come from? I had him too."

You could tell the Broncos were just like, "Wowzers, they are way better than we thought they were."

Awesome! Can't get enough!

Go Hawks!!

JonRud

Reaction score
I wish I just had this whole week off. by the time I get home and get the kids in bed I only have about an hour to watch game replays, Inside the NFL, Sound FX, etc.... it's not enough time.

Last night my wife came home from the gym at 9:30pm and wanted to talk. So I only got to see the first half of Sound FX.

This morning as I was leaving for work I told her 'Listen I am way behind on Seahawks replays, we don't have to talk tonight, right.'

Not sure she took it that well.

Latest posts