2013-2014 Seahawks commerative video

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I saw this posted at nfl shop, i believe this will contain snippets of various games from the season, but do you think a video will be created that shows the entire Super Bowl game, I went to the game and forgot to set my DVR :( Also, 34.95 for a video whose content is pretty much all on seahawks.com anyway, sounds like a bit much.

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... u-Ray_Disc

ivotuk

Reaction score
The spelling in the description was terrible. You'd think the NFL would hire people who could spell to put up their website?

It looks fairly good but I couldn't find out how many hours it was. I would like to get one that has a whole lot more of the Seaahawks before, during and after the game, plus flying back to Seattle, and in Seattle than what I have already seen on TV.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Once again, if you have a decent computer with solid ram and space you can download the torrent for free on torrethound.com, just type in super bowl xlviii or seahawks and it will come up, I'm not sure how to transfer video files from computer to tv but I know you can and it's easier than it used to be, that being said watching on a decent running computer should suffice.

I have both the itunes version and just another .mkv file of the entire super bowl.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
arghawkfan":2vuw21ry said:
I saw this posted at nfl shop, i believe this will contain snippets of various games from the season, but do you think a video will be created that shows the entire Super Bowl game, I went to the game and forgot to set my DVR :( Also, 34.95 for a video whose content is pretty much all on seahawks.com anyway, sounds like a bit much.

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... u-Ray_Disc

You can get the full game in HD on iTunes for 3.99.

The Blu-Ray/DVD is way cheaper on Amazon.com.

Latest posts