America's Game : NFL Network

Shock2k

Reaction score
For those lucky enough to be at a place where you can add the NFL network to your cable plan. You may have caught one of these "America's Game" shows where they show some former Super Bowl championship team and basically have a love fest.

I always liked/hated these shows because I knew the Seahawks would never have one. I finally saw won of these today, and then it finally hit me. We one the DAMN SUPER BOWL!!!!

We have a trophy! WE DID IT!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE: America's Game: 2013 Seattle Seahawks!

HAHAHAH!

WOO HOOO! 12th MAN BITHCES!!!!! WE ALL WE GOT WE ALL WE NEED!!!!

Basis4day

Reaction score
It will be great. But i'm not looking forward to the Browner section.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
should be on air just before the start of the next season...at least it was last year...

HawkFangs21

Reaction score
Yes they begin production on these in like April when teams start to get back together. They do touchups on it in May / June then air it right at the end of the Pre-Season

Steve2222

Reaction score
You realize you used the word "won" when you should have used "one" and you used the word "one" when you should have used "won"?

I'm not the grammar/spelling police but that was pretty odd and funny.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hopefully it's ONE of many. I get NFLN so this is heaven for me. I can't get enough and I love watching Heath Evans. The dude can't help himself from grinning ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat exactly like myself.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
I've been watching the original America's Game promo on a continuous loop for two days. I set it so I don't have to watch Cowher's stupid blubbering and just see Joe Namath telling me "we did it!" It's awesome. If you think about it Namath helped contribute to our victory and he did wear 12.