michael bennett quote on espn

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
sorry about this guys...in context of the whole clip, this was pretty funny with that quote...but didn't even think about the contract worries and keeping him here....all 200+ of you who looked at this were probably like..wtf.....

tdigitee

Reaction score
I watched some of when they were on at 9:00 EST today and will add a few more quotes from Bennett (paraphrased).

When the host asked where their defense ranks, saying they were being mentioned with the '85 Bears: "We're right above the invention of bread."

During a word-association game, one question was "Who do you think the best Seahawks defensive player is?" Bennett's answer on his whiteboard: ME ME ME ME ME ME!

Also during that game, there was a fill-in-the-blank question "The San Francisco 49ers are ________" to which Bennett wrote "A very good team" and the other guys were busting on him, saying "he IS a free agent..."

Finally, the host asked them to write a caption for a photo of RW sitting courtside talking with JAy-Z and Beyonce. Bennett wrote something like "Is that their son?"