Depressed? You're Not Alone...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I haven't come down yet. I'm sure it'll settle in soon, but I'm still high from the Super Bowl. Give me a few more days and I might start coming back to reality....oh wait, winning the Super Bowl IS Reality :D

Seeker

Reaction score
cure for depression, watch replays.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
That is interesting thank you, I am not at all feeling that instead it's a sense of satisfaction that I've always rooted for the Seahawks and now they have reached the highest level possible in the NFL.

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201 ... -nationals

Is a good read too about when our teams don't win everything, I guess sports influences fans more than we might realize.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I'm still riding a high and watching videos, listening to radio replays, and reading articles. I think there will be plenty to look forward to between now and August. Before you know it will be draft day, training camp, pre-season, and then we start the show all over again. No time to feel depressed.

Msfann

Reaction score
I'm happy! the Seattle Seahawks are the World Freaking Champs! and we'll get to hear about it nonstop until next years Super Bowl and nobody can take that away from us.
All us fans wanted besides the title was some respect for the team and for the media to talk about the team. That mission was accomplished in a big way, even the people/media who hate the Seahawks are forced to talk about them.

If we had lost the game I would have been devastated like i was after XL

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm not even close to depressed. I'm enjoying it every single day. Broncos & 49ers fan forum tears are assisting in this feeling of elation, though; not gonna lie.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I am definitely suffering some form of "no game Sunday and it's not our 4th bye week" let down.

It's been raining here (hard) and I've literally watched the game, full version and condensed version(s), and all the surrounding hoopla, my every waken hr. (other than a few hrs out yesterday which sent me into something a heroin addict would likely describe as withdraws).

The Hawks are no longer the top story and new news is again bad news. 2 starting Dawgs suspended for the most bizarre of reasons and I have no basketball team. I so miss our Hawks.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still on Cloud 12TM (The TM is to further aggravate my Bronco fan neighbor who thinks that is the ultimate cheesy term)...I still have both the NFCCG and SBXLVIII in HD to watch over and over and re-live the magic all over again! I can see how we can eventually come down from the "high" it, especially when the dog days of the offseason hit. Getting the shakes, waiting for ANY new Seahawks news, etc...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Depressed? Surely you jest? I wake up every morning knowing my team is the current Super Bowl champions! More like ecstatic!

Axx

Reaction score
so far after the seattle win i've been feeling much more positive and feel like a overall better person.
This will also be the shortest offseason for us fans since our season was so much longer.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Lol seeing a therapist because the football season is over?

cacksman

Reaction score
How can you be depressed 5 days after we win the 1st Super Bowl in franchise history???

jammerhawk

Reaction score
No freaking way am I depressed! I'm still totally overjoyed and excited by what I saw.

We just watched the most awesome season in the history of the Seahawks and a defines that will be regarded forever as one of the best ever.

Maybe lightning will strike again next season if the key pieces can be kept together. No matter how that goes the team will be uber competitive next year and we have an interesting offseason to watch.

I frankly think the team is fortunate to have a very relentless front office of immense talent who were able to create the team we watched this year and who will continue to improve upon what we saw this season. It is a great time to be Seahawks fans, fans of the 2013-14 Super Bowl Champions!

Super Bowl Champions the Seattle Seahawks, say that again and end your depression with a happy smile and with great hope going forward.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I was standing in line at WalMart today when the TV there played a commercial for NFL Network. It was the Harvin kickoff return TD. A big smile broke out on my face. What's there to be depressed about?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Axx":3pk971yy said:
so far after the seattle win i've been feeling much more positive and feel like a overall better person.
This will also be the shortest offseason for us fans since our season was so much longer.

No longer will anyone from the Pacific Northwest hesitate to wear their Seahawk T-shirt. Be prepared for strangers to give you a "thumbs up" and a "Go Hawks"!! :D

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I'm still beaming. Sucks for those that burned it all up in less than a week.

kearly

Reaction score
I actually didn't enjoy this season too much. Too many close games that shouldn't have been close, and when Seattle did lose, it was agonizing each time. The Colts game was and still is the only Seahawks game I could not finish. Agony. That's what made the SB so refreshing. Finally a non-stressful win, the timing could not possibly have been better.

This was actually the least amount of time I spent following the Seahawks in over a decade. I skipped close to half of my random thoughts writeups. It was just too freaking stressful, especially with all the other things I have going on in life.

The weird thing is, after the SB I have felt extremely addicted to the Seahawks. I have all this shit I need to get done and I can't pull myself away from Seahawks.net and other NFL outlets. I just can't. I've always enjoyed the "active" portion of the offseason the most, and that has been more true than ever this year. Rather than be depressed, I am excited to hear the next piece of breaking roster news. I'm already excited to find out exactly what kind of chess moves PC/JS will make over the next 3 months to set up a potential back-to-back championship.